Bought a new to me boat and broke It In good!!

Bow, Game, Great Lakes, Ice, Pan, Ocean/Sea, Trout
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BigHunt

Re: Bought a new to me boat and broke It In good!!

Unread postby BigHunt » Sun May 27, 2012 4:52 am

very nice......looks like shes covered in scales :lol: 8-)

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Sun May 27, 2012 4:56 am

Great looking rig for sure. Cat fish on a George Forman grill cooked hard and spiced hard taste pretty darn good. Your little helper there is an all good experience.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Schultzy
500 Club

Unread postby Schultzy » Sun May 27, 2012 6:15 am

Swampthing wrote:Nice boat there! Those new motors are SO quiet. Nice walleyes also. What did you use on the walleyes. Shiners? I did pretty good last week on green fireball jig with shiners. In about 6' of water.
Did I say nice boat! !

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Lindy rig set up. Gold spinner with a leach. 8 foot seemed to be the best depth. Water here Is about 65 degree's. I bet I missed at least 6 to 7 walleye's. Man they were hitting. Haven't had that much fun In years fishing for walleye's.

Thanks again all for the kind words.
Swampthing
500 Club

Unread postby Swampthing » Sun May 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Schultzy wrote:
Swampthing wrote:Nice boat there! Those new motors are SO quiet. Nice walleyes also. What did you use on the walleyes. Shiners? I did pretty good last week on green fireball jig with shiners. In about 6' of water.
Did I say nice boat! !

Lindy rig set up. Gold spinner with a leach. 8 foot seemed to be the best depth. Water here Is about 65 degree's. I bet I missed at least 6 to 7 walleye's. Man they were hitting. Haven't had that much fun In years fishing for walleye's.

Yeah, the walleyes are really on this year. Water is only about 59° here. Went out yesterday fished from 8 a.m. until 7 pm. Caught another limit. We ran outa bait (shiners) so resorted to using dead dried up shiners from the bottom of the boat. And unbelievably caught my 2 biggest fish of the day on them minnow jerkys.

Schultzy
500 Club

Unread postby Schultzy » Mon May 28, 2012 9:28 am

Swampthing wrote:
Schultzy wrote:
Did I say nice boat! !

Yeah, the walleyes are really on this year. Water is only about 59° here. Went out yesterday fished from 8 a.m. until 7 pm. Caught another limit. We ran outa bait (shiners) so resorted to using dead dried up shiners from the bottom of the boat. And unbelievably caught my 2 biggest fish of the day on them minnow jerkys.

That's awesome!! I went out yesterday evening In the rain and got skunked.
Zap

Unread postby Zap » Mon May 28, 2012 9:38 am

Nice...... 8-)
"Forged in fire lit long ago. Stand next to me and you will never stand alone".

• Advertisement

Return to “Fishing chat”