• Advertisement

HB Store

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Wisconsin opening day of fishing...

Unread postby dan » Sun May 05, 2019 11:52 pm

Who else got out?

Opening day in Wisconsin... Pretty busy, but a guy has to make time to live. Ran down to the river with Richard Rick Kimball for an hour or 2 and borrowed Ricks brand new pink fishing pole. Man was the water cold! Hooked a pretty good one right away, lost it, then it got harder to find fish... Fun times, but its hard to take fish serious when they don't grow antlers. It was real crowded and you could tell bow fishermen had already waded all over and spooked a lot of the fish. The big ones don't stay long after opening day, might have to get back during the week when there is not as many people. The guy in the background on the shore asked "What were those things you were catching? were they muskies? LOL.

pike.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

krent12
Facebook: Kyle Rentmeester

Re: Wisconsin opening day of fishing...

Unread postby krent12 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:08 am

F089BE8E-64B7-453F-8778-5F8C0D2F3D4A.jpeg
BA05326A-F31B-4A43-9E44-CB27FAA6B3C5.jpeg

Fiancé 2nd crappie ever turned out to be a SLOB!!!
14 3/8”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jonny
500 Club

Re: Wisconsin opening day of fishing...

Unread postby Jonny » Mon May 06, 2019 7:23 am

Best weekend of the year on my river. All the yahoos go somewhere else and I can fish alone.

Killed the walleyes as usual this time of year. Also got a couple nice smallies, 2 upper 20 inch pike and 3 muskies in the low 30’s. Pretty standard size by me.
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?

• Advertisement

Return to “Game fish, pan fish, and general fishing talk”