Open water

• Advertisement

HB Store

BRoth82
500 Club

Open water

Unread postby BRoth82 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:14 am

Finally got the boat out for the first time this year. Took the kids out looking for panfish, it was a little slow we ended up with over 60 sunfish in the boat and kept 16 for the frying pan. My daughter who usually doesn't like to fish all that much almost caught as many as me, she ended with 18 sunfish. She was asking if we could go again tomorrow, great day for sure.

It was a beautiful day on the water we were the only boat for the first hour then had a guy motor and stop 10 yards from us when the bay is a 90 yard circle. He proceeds to fumble with his trolling motor and then cranks it up and blows out the dock we were fishing. I used it as a teaching moment to the kids and just shrugged it off and said hey no big deal late was just our cue to move to a different dock. We did and my daughter immediately catches a nice 8" gill, she smiled and said that was a good thing that guy did that so we could move to this spot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jackson Marsh

Re: Open water

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:25 am

:clap:

That's a good day
Sailfish_WC
500 Club

Re: Open water

Unread postby Sailfish_WC » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:04 pm

Def sounds like a good day
Sailfish_WC <-- Deer watcher

• Advertisement