Wyoming Draw Results

Elk, Moose, Pronghorn, African Game, ect. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

flinginairos
500 Club

Re: Wyoming Draw Results

Unread postby flinginairos » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:08 am

WV Bowhunter wrote:
flinginairos wrote:I'll be applying for a deer tag for next fall. I have seven points saved up. Anyone have recommendations on a unit for mulies? We are planning on rifle hunting.

If your looking high country I'd say G, but you may be close enough point wise to look at a limited unit that may not have been hit as hard with winter kill.

Region G was on our list. I need to research a little more and see what we can do with that amount of points.

WV Bowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby WV Bowhunter » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:53 am

flinginairos wrote:
WV Bowhunter wrote:
flinginairos wrote:I'll be applying for a deer tag for next fall. I have seven points saved up. Anyone have recommendations on a unit for mulies? We are planning on rifle hunting.

If your looking high country I'd say G, but you may be close enough point wise to look at a limited unit that may not have been hit as hard with winter kill.

Region G was on our list. I need to research a little more and see what we can do with that amount of points.

I'll send you a pm when I get a chance, maybe later tonight.
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!!
flinginairos
500 Club

Unread postby flinginairos » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:51 am

WV Bowhunter wrote:
flinginairos wrote:
WV Bowhunter wrote:

I'll send you a pm when I get a chance, maybe later tonight.

That would be awesome man thanks!
ruttnhrd

Unread postby ruttnhrd » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:06 am

If your serious about finding the best unit spend the money before next year's application deadline and get the gohunt insider membership. It's around 100$ but wort it if you're burning any amount of points. It will tell you the draw odds trophy potential, rainfall all kinds of amazing info you will want to know. Stuff changes from year to year and they are pretty up to date on everything. Ie winter kill, harvest data, and record books. So much info in one area.
flinginairos
500 Club

Unread postby flinginairos » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:14 pm

ruttnhrd wrote:

If your serious about finding the best unit spend the money before next year's application deadline and get the gohunt insider membership. It's around 100$ but wort it if you're burning any amount of points. It will tell you the draw odds trophy potential, rainfall all kinds of amazing info you will want to know. Stuff changes from year to year and they are pretty up to date on everything. Ie winter kill, harvest data, and record books. So much info in one area.

Thanks for that info I will def look into that!

• Advertisement

Return to “Big Game Hunting”