42%
not sure
32%

Total votes: 31
natvbearhntr
500 Club

Re: Do you believe in Bigfoot?

Unread postby natvbearhntr » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:21 am

I've never seen one, never heard anything I couldn't explain, never had rocks thrown at me but I sit on the fence when it comes to believing in BF. I want to believe but there is just no evidence and with todays mondern electronics and the woods being filled with trail cams something should come to light that is not a blurry fuzzy picture.

Now that being said would you believe a life long friend if the told you seen a bigfoot? Which is my case. My good friend from Maryland claims he and a buddy were turtle hunting, not to eat just to catch and let go, and they took a break and sat on top of tunnel that was cut through the hills for trains. He said they could hear something moving off in the woods and it felt like they were being watched when all of a sudden somethig slid down the side of the hill knocking down rocks and it slid to the tracks. He said a BF got up and crossed the tracks less than 30 yards in front of them and continued down the hill. He actually tells very few people about this story.

BF would not get a pass from me.

oneflag

Re: Do you believe in Bigfoot?

Unread postby oneflag » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:22 am

natvbearhntr wrote:I've never seen one, never heard anything I couldn't explain, never had rocks thrown at me but I sit on the fence when it comes to believing in BF. I want to believe but there is just no evidence and with todays mondern electronics and the woods being filled with trail cams something should come to light that is not a blurry fuzzy picture.

Now that being said would you believe a life long friend if the told you seen a bigfoot? Which is my case. My good friend from Maryland claims he and a buddy were turtle hunting, not to eat just to catch and let go, and they took a break and sat on top of tunnel that was cut through the hills for trains. He said they could hear something moving off in the woods and it felt like they were being watched when all of a sudden somethig slid down the side of the hill knocking down rocks and it slid to the tracks. He said a BF got up and crossed the tracks less than 30 yards in front of them and continued down the hill. He actually tells very few people about this story.

BF would not get a pass from me.

I don’t know why I'm replying again but the topic is interesting.
I can see your point and agree.

New mammals and fish are discovered all the time. Current ones can and do become extinct.
Look how rare the mountain gorilla is. What about fossils of the Neanderthal man? With that said, I don’t believe in evolution but mammals evolve over time and breeding. Look at all the specialized breeds of dogs.
I believe in GOD and creation but critters change over time and there could be a few very elusive ape like creatures out there.
Probably have a nose more sensitive than the best whitetail or bloodhound. What about the recent video of a woolly-mammoth?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/0 ... 65517.html

• Advertisement

Return to “Other Critters”