Looking for a WI pheasant hunt

Waterfowl, upland birds, crows ect. If it has wings talk about it here.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

willy11674

Looking for a WI pheasant hunt

Unread postby willy11674 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:59 am

I have about 7 guys who want to do a spring hunt the weekend of march 10th. last year we went boar hunting at superior game ranch which was fun, but non of us want to spend another 700 bucks. we where thinking a pheasant hunt would be fun. the point of the weekend is to take a break from work, wives, etc and hunt hungover for a day or two. we were hoping to find a hunt lodge combo but also found one near oshkosh that would work with us getting hotel rooms. anyone have any suggestions. also we don't have a dog, well....... not one that will hunt pheasants anyway.

Kodiakman
Forum Executive Chef

Re: Looking for a WI pheasant hunt

Unread postby Kodiakman » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 am

Good luck on finding the outfit that lodges. Hotels and Motels are going to be your best bet. Here is a Wing Shooting Directory the I found last month for the state of Wisconsin. At a glance I think that Tanglewood has lodging and heated dog kennels. Huh. I am sure that most, especailly the smaller farms, would go above and beyond catering to you. Probablly even be your DD at some point in the night. If you have a great time the odds of you coming back are much better. And word of mouth is the best referal. Small outfits know and want that... I would ask around if that is what you are looking for. Call around, it's worth a shot. Hope this helps.

http://www.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/ ... directory/

Out of curiousity, where are you coming from and what part of the big W you looking at going to???
Last edited by Kodiakman on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's not a problem, it's a opportunity for a solution.
Trudell

Re: Looking for a WI pheasant hunt

Unread postby Trudell » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:54 am

I could probably set that up with one of my outfitters. I have one in Sheboygan that could do the lodging and guiding with dogs for pheasants. Let me know if you want me to set it up.
Thanks,
Jay Trudell
Trudell Outdoor Adventures
& Taxidermy Studios &
www.trudelloutdooradventures.com
Kitchen Creators
www.kitchencreators.com

• Advertisement

Return to “Flying Critters”