Finally got out scouting for myself...

Discussion about shed antlers, etc
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Tennhunter3
500 Club

Re: Finally got out scouting for myself...

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:18 am

:clap:

Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.
Babshaft
500 Club

Unread postby Babshaft » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:35 am

Jonny wrote:
Babshaft wrote:It boggles my mind that guys will risk trespassing for sheds.

Awesome that you had a good outing Dan, and thanks for sharing so much of your time.

If the guys I know put half the effort into deer hunting that they do into shed hunting, they probably would be knocking down some serious bucks. They get more excited with sheds from a 150” buck than shooting one.

Sheds are cool but you still need to kill the buck

Crazy man. Most of the guys I know up here aren't big into shed hunting. There's not as many bowhunters either as far as I can tell. Definitely less hardcore than you guys south of the border. Still boggles my tiny little brain that guys'll put effort into shed hunting that they wouldn't into scouting (or hunting).

...I know we're your retarded cousins to the north (to quote a great comedian), but even I understand you can't eat antlers :lol:
Matt6506

Unread postby Matt6506 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:05 am

Jonny wrote:
Babshaft wrote:It boggles my mind that guys will risk trespassing for sheds.

Awesome that you had a good outing Dan, and thanks for sharing so much of your time.

If the guys I know put half the effort into deer hunting that they do into shed hunting, they probably would be knocking down some serious bucks. They get more excited with sheds from a 150” buck than shooting one.

Sheds are cool but you still need to kill the buck

I agree with this 100%, around here they use spotting scopes from the road to find them and property lines seem to disappear this time of year.
“Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
- Fred Bear

• Advertisement

Return to “Shed Antler”