Making room. Alpha, recurve, compound, arrows, etc.

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Jhand
500 Club
Facebook: n/a

Making room. Alpha, recurve, compound, arrows, etc.

Unread postby Jhand » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:47 am

While reorganizing my hunting stuff today I realized I have way too much stuff. Plus I'm kinda wanting a new bow. Listing everything on here first before posting it on other sites.

LW Alpha 2 about 2 years old. Stealth stripped in conceal, desert tan molle straps and kidney belt, third hand archery bow holder mounted on platform. $200

2015/2016? Bear Cruzer. Bought for my ex two years ago. Has been shot maybe 10 times. Orange. Adjustable from 5lb up to 70lb. 12 inch to 30inch draw. Like new, comes with all mods, manual. Has orange WB, sight and stabilizer. $200

1966 Fred Bear Alaskan. 24# bought to play around with in the back yard. Fun to shoot just not for me. Brand new X fire Dacron string. Wood is in excellent condition, fiberglass backing has a few cracks inline with the bow. $150

6 Gold tip kinetic pierce arrows. 340 Spine. Brand new, factory fletched uncut.Couldn't get the weight where I wanted. Only took one out of the box and opened the pack of insert and collars. Everything is there and brand new. $50

Badlands Source pack. Sent it into badlands and had elastic straps replaced with regular ones. In good condition. $45

HSS Bowhunter harness in Large/XL used for 2 seasons. $25

Trophy ridge Joker 3 pin sight. Brand new in package $15

Plano 1118 arrow case. Like new, has holes in the foam broadhead holder otherwise is like brand new. $20

Cabelas scent lock 3d leafy Jacket and pants. Camo is Cabelas woodland zone. XL but fit like a large. Wore one time for a ground hunt and have been in the closet for over a year. Have matching facemask/hood. Excellent condition. $100? Make me an offer have no idea what it's worth

Prices are without shipping. Always open to trades, just let me know what you have. Can text pics, 302-943-3738

vtbuck
500 Club

Re: Making room. Alpha, recurve, compound, arrows, etc.

Unread postby vtbuck » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:00 pm

If I was looking for a stand I’d be all over that. Good deal. Won’t last long
Perfection is a dream, practice is hard work, and achieving a goal is making that goal a reality.
Kraftd
500 Club

Unread postby Kraftd » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:33 am

Jhand wrote:
2015/2016? Bear Cruzer. Bought for my ex two years ago. Has been shot maybe 10 times. Orange. Adjustable from 5lb up to 70lb. 12 inch to 30inch draw. Like new, comes with all mods, manual. Has orange WB, sight and stabilizer. $200

This bow still available? been looking for a starter bow for my wife. is it RH?
Jhand
500 Club

Unread postby Jhand » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:14 am

So far everything is still avaible. Might ended up keeping the alpha tho. Just got another 8.5 assault I might sell in its place
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:49 pm

I've been wanting to try some of those arrows! They should work for a 29" 64# slow bow?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
Jhand
500 Club

Unread postby Jhand » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:35 pm

tgreeno wrote:I've been wanting to try some of those arrows! They should work for a 29" 64# slow bow?

Should work if you leave them a little long, or if you add some weight to the front would be perfect. I really wanted to use them just couldn't get the arrow heavy like I like mine.
Jhand
500 Club

Unread postby Jhand » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:35 pm

Bear cruzer is sold
MATexbow

Unread postby MATexbow » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:20 pm

what's your experience of the third hand vs a bow hanger? would you be willing to sell it seperate?
Public ownership of land is a vital component of a democracy worth living in. Corporate interests that destroy quality land for profit buy their way into power in our government and actively undermine the rights of public land hunters like us.
Jhand
500 Club

Unread postby Jhand » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:57 pm

MATexbow wrote:what's your experience of the third hand vs a bow hanger? would you be willing to sell it seperate?

I put a third hand on every stand, I love them. Not really looking to sell anything off the alpha.
Jhand
500 Club

Unread postby Jhand » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:03 pm

Offers?
Killemquietly

Unread postby Killemquietly » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Will ya do $20 on the HSS??? Or I’ll do the 25 if the carabiner is on it
Jhand
500 Club

Unread postby Jhand » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Killemquietly wrote:Will ya do $20 on the HSS??? Or I’ll do the 25 if the carabiner is on it

Sent you a message
Jhand
500 Club

Unread postby Jhand » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:32 am

Update on what's left

1966 Fred Bear Alaskan. 24# bought to play around with in the back yard. Fun to shoot just not for me. Brand new X fire Dacron string. Wood is in excellent condition, fiberglass backing has a few cracks inline with the bow. $150

6 Gold tip kinetic pierce arrows. 340 Spine. Brand new, factory fletched uncut.Couldn't get the weight where I wanted. Only took one out of the box and opened the pack of insert and collars. Everything is there and brand new. $50

Badlands Source pack. Sent it into badlands and had elastic straps replaced with regular ones. In good condition. $45

Plano 1118 arrow case. Like new, has holes in the foam broadhead holder otherwise is like brand new. $20

Cabelas scent lock 3d leafy Jacket and pants. Camo is Cabelas woodland zone. XL but fit like a large. Wore one time for a ground hunt and have been in the closet for over a year. Have matching facemask/hood. Excellent condition. $100? Make me an offer have no idea what it's worth

Prices are without shipping. Always open to trades, just let me know what you have. Can text pics, 302-943-3738
Rsnyder
Facebook: na

Unread postby Rsnyder » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:46 am

I'll take the pack.
Jhand
500 Club

Unread postby Jhand » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Badlands Source sold
Still have the following left

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”