Looking to buy 4 Lone wolf versa buttons.

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BamaLonewolf24!

Looking to buy 4 Lone wolf versa buttons.

Unread postby BamaLonewolf24! » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Anyone got 4 Lone wolf versa buttons for sale. I am looking for some to put on my hawk helium climbing sticks. Thanks.

JakeB
500 Club

Re: Looking to buy 4 Lone wolf versa buttons.

Unread postby JakeB » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:58 pm

Look on lone wolves website, they sell them for pretty cheap.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:07 pm

We are going to be selling them when we sell the beast sticks, which will be before next season if you can wait. I improved upon them as well... We made them a solid machined button out of an extremely strong and light material. I had problems with the L/W Buttons breaking on a few of my sticks and one stand that's why I improved on it.
BamaLonewolf24!

Unread postby BamaLonewolf24! » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:52 am

dan wrote:We are going to be selling them when we sell the beast sticks, which will be before next season if you can wait. I improved upon them as well... We made them a solid machined button out of an extremely strong and light material. I had problems with the L/W Buttons breaking on a few of my sticks and one stand that's why I improved on it.

Hey dan. Yea I’m going to buy 3-4 of your sticks when you start selling them can’t wait. But i got to have the buttons now cause i still want to get out there and hunt. But I’m waiting on ur to be ready to sell.
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:57 pm

BamaLonewolf24! wrote:
dan wrote:We are going to be selling them when we sell the beast sticks, which will be before next season if you can wait. I improved upon them as well... We made them a solid machined button out of an extremely strong and light material. I had problems with the L/W Buttons breaking on a few of my sticks and one stand that's why I improved on it.

Hey dan. Yea I’m going to buy 3-4 of your sticks when you start selling them can’t wait. But i got to have the buttons now cause i still want to get out there and hunt. But I’m waiting on ur to be ready to sell.

I could probably sell you some now I got a box of them sitting on my desk at work. I could probably let a few go.
BamaLonewolf24!

Unread postby BamaLonewolf24! » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:57 am

dan wrote:
BamaLonewolf24! wrote:

I could probably sell you some now I got a box of them sitting on my desk at work. I could probably let a few go.

Sent you a pm.
Guarnac2

Unread postby Guarnac2 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:49 pm

I’d be interested in purchasing a couple as well. I’m looking to change out the strap on my hawk stand with the versa button and LW strap. If they were breaking on you, I may have to reconsider the mod or LW versa button.
“Our forefathers has civilization inside themselves, the wild outside. We live in the civilization they created, but within us the wilderness still lingers. What they dreamed, we live, and what they lived, we dream.” - Thomas K. Whipple
briar
500 Club

Unread postby briar » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:58 am

Guarnac2 wrote:I’d be interested in purchasing a couple as well. I’m looking to change out the strap on my hawk stand with the versa button and LW strap. If they were breaking on you, I may have to reconsider the mod or LW versa button.

I have this setup. Just be aware they arent the easiest to stack like this and arent nearly as tight and tidy as the lw sticks. The button sticks up quite a bit and they just dont nest well
Guarnac2

Unread postby Guarnac2 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:12 pm

briar wrote:
Guarnac2 wrote:I’d be interested in purchasing a couple as well. I’m looking to change out the strap on my hawk stand with the versa button and LW strap. If they were breaking on you, I may have to reconsider the mod or LW versa button.

I have this setup. Just be aware they arent the easiest to stack like this and arent nearly as tight and tidy as the lw sticks. The button sticks up quite a bit and they just dont nest well

Thanks for the tip briar. I will keep that in mind as I make the changes. I am still sorting out how to best strap 4 sticks to my stand for the walk in/out.
“Our forefathers has civilization inside themselves, the wild outside. We live in the civilization they created, but within us the wilderness still lingers. What they dreamed, we live, and what they lived, we dream.” - Thomas K. Whipple
boomah21

Unread postby boomah21 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:44 am

@Dan wondering if you ever made your improved buttons available? Looking for 4-6
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:38 am

$6 Each. They are awesome... I got a big box of them here that I just had machined.
boomah21

Unread postby boomah21 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:48 pm

@dan sent ya a pm!

Thx
Carcher87

Unread postby Carcher87 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:08 pm

@Dan . How do I get a hold of 4 buttons. I tried to PM you but it wont send out of my Outbox.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”