• Advertisement

HB Store

gjs4
500 Club

Re: L/W Hand Climber...

Unread postby gjs4 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:41 am

wmahunter wrote:Should of had Andrae and Dan autograph it. :lol:

Damn- great call. Dan if you don’t mind.... :mrgreen:

Almost asked how much the signature series wax applicator was but didn’t see it listed.

Dave, So I told a buddy here about the stand and he was excited too. Dan, you could probably open a store front just selling your old wares and giving a story of success it’s each.

:dance:

Green and growing... Or red and rotting
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:09 pm

gjs4 wrote:
wmahunter wrote:Should of had Andrae and Dan autograph it. :lol:

Damn- great call. Dan if you don’t mind.... :mrgreen:

Almost asked how much the signature series wax applicator was but didn’t see it listed.

Dave, So I told a buddy here about the stand and he was excited too. Dan, you could probably open a store front just selling your old wares and giving a story of success it’s each.

:dance:

I believe the shipping department at work sent it out yesterday, but I have not got a confirmation. Being Christmas time, not sure how long it will take. I also have the very 1st Lone wolf Alpha laying in my garage. It hung as an observation stand at Daves farm for the last 15 years, got a little worried about the belt and pulled it during the summer. Its kind of a Frankenstein cause it still has the v-bracket, and the seat is the original seat with pieces welded on to shape the new alpha seat for testing. I might let that one go when I get a few of my new stands made.
BradC36

Unread postby BradC36 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:02 am

gjs4 wrote:God willing- she will see three states in 2018. It would be so sweet get w little blood on it from each of those. Despite happy about having a climber again; I can’t believe one of Dan and Andreas stands will be sharing it’s good luck and silent stories it’s me.... call it cheesy but this won’t be a jersey hanging from the rafters, it will be a black belt worn in soem tournaments!

Wish I saw it sooner, so I'll just have to just swing by 8G and watch gjs4 climbing in all of that LW glory :lol:
swampyak
500 Club

Unread postby swampyak » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:25 pm

I'm not usually into things like this but that would have been some cool history
MikePerry

Unread postby MikePerry » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:37 pm

hunter_mike wrote:
Dewey wrote:That thing should be in the Smithsonian. :lol:

X2 :lol:

Auction that thing off

X2 I would probably hunt out of it one time then hang it in the game room!

Mike
Persistence pays!!!
gjs4
500 Club

Unread postby gjs4 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Got it today.

Though this thing holds a strong place in the timeline of Beast hunting, let alone being Andraes and Dans, or the first..... the son of gun has some deer magic. I’m leaning hard on that part because I had too many tags for ha make salad this yr.

Dan I’m sure when your stands are up for sale nothing else will sell around here. We are all waiting for those bad boys.

Brad - when you swing by here I’ll let you see it. $5 the first minute and $2.50 each additional. :lol: In all seriousness (and since many of us have sticks and alphas) I’ll lend it to a north east Beast for a few tries after I get a kill out of it. Sort of like the HB turkey call
Green and growing... Or red and rotting
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:00 pm

gjs4 wrote:Got it today.

Though this thing holds a strong place in the timeline of Beast hunting, let alone being Andraes and Dans, or the first..... the son of gun has some deer magic. I’m leaning hard on that part because I had too many tags for ha make salad this yr.

Dan I’m sure when your stands are up for sale nothing else will sell around here. We are all waiting for those bad boys.

Brad - when you swing by here I’ll let you see it. $5 the first minute and $2.50 each additional. :lol: In all seriousness (and since many of us have sticks and alphas) I’ll lend it to a north east Beast for a few tries after I get a kill out of it. Sort of like the HB turkey call

Getting a kill out of it would be epic!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”