Paracord items

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store


User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4746
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: Paracord items

Postby burkhart » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:30 am

BamaLonewolf24! wrote:Do you make alders for climbing sticks?

I can sure try


User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4746
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: Paracord items

Postby burkhart » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:10 am

BamaLonewolf24! wrote:Do you make alders for climbing sticks?

Well before I commit do you want the whole aider in cord or just the foot step. I know 550 has decent break strength but not sure I’d trust just cord for the whole thing. Might cost me projects but I’d rather have you safe.
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4746
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: Paracord items

Postby burkhart » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:05 am

Just finished a matching belt and gunsling in od and walnut added little snake tail too...

Image
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4746
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: Paracord items

Postby burkhart » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:08 am

So here is my “no stud” sling with adjustability
The gun
Image
The saddle
Image
The sling
Image
Feed nylon threw holes in saddle and secure

Image

Sinch tip sling around barrel and feed nylon threw tensioner
Image

Once slung it rides pretty well and the saddle slides off real easy

Image
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4746
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: Paracord items

Postby burkhart » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Built a nonadjustable tonight
Image
Image
Image

Right at 40 long walnut and black
BamaLonewolf24!
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:48 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Paracord items

Postby BamaLonewolf24! » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:53 pm

burkhart wrote:
BamaLonewolf24! wrote:Do you make alders for climbing sticks?

Well before I commit do you want the whole aider in cord or just the foot step. I know 550 has decent break strength but not sure I’d trust just cord for the whole thing. Might cost me projects but I’d rather have you safe.

Just for the step.
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4746
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: Paracord items

Postby burkhart » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:04 pm

BamaLonewolf24! wrote:
burkhart wrote:
BamaLonewolf24! wrote:Do you make alders for climbing sticks?

Well before I commit do you want the whole aider in cord or just the foot step. I know 550 has decent break strength but not sure I’d trust just cord for the whole thing. Might cost me projects but I’d rather have you safe.

Just for the step.


So u want me to wrap your aider strap in paracord
BamaLonewolf24!
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:48 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Paracord items

Postby BamaLonewolf24! » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:34 pm

burkhart wrote:
BamaLonewolf24! wrote:
burkhart wrote:
BamaLonewolf24! wrote:Do you make alders for climbing sticks?

Well before I commit do you want the whole aider in cord or just the foot step. I know 550 has decent break strength but not sure I’d trust just cord for the whole thing. Might cost me projects but I’d rather have you safe.

Just for the step.


So u want me to wrap your aider strap in paracord

Just the step part braded. I guess I have never seen one lol.
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4746
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: Paracord items

Postby burkhart » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:03 pm

BamaLonewolf24! wrote:
burkhart wrote:
BamaLonewolf24! wrote:
burkhart wrote:
BamaLonewolf24! wrote:Do you make alders for climbing sticks?

Well before I commit do you want the whole aider in cord or just the foot step. I know 550 has decent break strength but not sure I’d trust just cord for the whole thing. Might cost me projects but I’d rather have you safe.

Just for the step.


So u want me to wrap your aider strap in paracord

Just the step part braded. I guess I have never seen one lol.

Ok if u have the webbing to build the aider pm me I’ll walk u threw how to weave those
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4746
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: Paracord items

Postby burkhart » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:07 am

Got in a new goldish brown color today... look forward to mixing it with some brown or greens for a cornstalk or marsh grass look
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4746
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: Paracord items

Postby burkhart » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:00 am

Been busy making stuff but have not been posting much

Gunsling and 60 belt

Image

Image
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4746
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: Paracord items

Postby burkhart » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:02 am

a mossyoak bottomland combo and realtree hardwoods green.
Image
Image

Return to “Free Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest