Beast buck going home

Discussions about learning taxidermy & picking taxidermist.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Jeff G
500 Club

Re: Beast buck going home

Unread postby Jeff G » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:17 pm

tim wrote:Wow he looks awesome Jeff, my dad will be surprised he doesn't know he's getting a full mount. This was a 5.5 year old and field dressed at 220.

Thanks tim! Hope your dad likes the surprise. Let us know how it goes.

tim
500 Club

Unread postby tim » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:07 am

Jeff this mount looks way better in person than in the pic and the pic looked awesome. I can't believe how awesome he looks. Your attention to detail is outstanding and I had to take the time to brag it up, I'm not easily impressed by taxidermy but you definitely have that eye for detail and are an artist. I haven't even given it to my dad yet and am going to be sad to hand it over lol, you have a loyal customer here. Thanks again Jeff!
Jeff G
500 Club

Unread postby Jeff G » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:58 am

tim wrote:Jeff this mount looks way better in person than in the pic and the pic looked awesome. I can't believe how awesome he looks. Your attention to detail is outstanding and I had to take the time to brag it up, I'm not easily impressed by taxidermy but you definitely have that eye for detail and are an artist. I haven't even given it to my dad yet and am going to be sad to hand it over lol, you have a loyal customer here. Thanks again Jeff!

Thanks tim for the kind words. Appreciate that. It was fun to do. Look forward to helping you out in the future. Go get another great buck! Jeff
nor' easter

Unread postby nor' easter » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:46 am

Beautiful job Jeff! That's a great looking mount. The wrinkles in the neck are a nice touch.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 am

Awesome. :clap:
tim
500 Club

Unread postby tim » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:56 am

Interesting side not to this buck. I found one of his sheds last Sunday from last year all chewed up. Perfect match what was left of it.

• Advertisement

Return to “Taxidermy”