Beast Bow Buck Going Home...Guess Who?

Discussions about learning taxidermy & picking taxidermist.
  • Advertisement

HB Store


User avatar
kurt
Posts: 2186
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:10 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Beast Bow Buck Going Home...Guess Who?

Postby kurt » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:07 am

Jeff G wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:Jeff,

What form/pose is that. Looks really good!



Ben Mears full sneak mount


That is the same form I got. You must be all warmed up with that form this year it just looks great.


User avatar
Jeff G
Moderator
Posts: 1818
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:17 am
Location: South East WI
Status: Offline

Re: Beast Bow Buck Going Home...Guess Who?

Postby Jeff G » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:13 pm

kurt wrote:
Jeff G wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:Jeff,

What form/pose is that. Looks really good!



Ben Mears full sneak mount


That is the same form I got. You must be all warmed up with that form this year it just looks great.


And I'm doing another one this weekend with that pose. Lol
User avatar
Clink
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:08 am
Location: MA/ME
Status: Offline

Re: Beast Bow Buck Going Home...Guess Who?

Postby Clink » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:18 pm

Great work Jeff. Amazing talent
User avatar
Mibowfreak
500 Club
Posts: 923
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:21 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Beast Bow Buck Going Home...Guess Who?

Postby Mibowfreak » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Jeff.....man you sure are putting out some great work. Looks awesome.
User avatar
Darkknight54
500 Club
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:02 am
Status: Offline

Re: Beast Bow Buck Going Home...Guess Who?

Postby Darkknight54 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:03 pm

Idk what you do w the hides and noses but they always jump out at me. Amazing job JeffG!

Congratulations Dan!
tim
500 Club
Posts: 1905
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:43 am
Status: Offline

Re: Beast Bow Buck Going Home...Guess Who?

Postby tim » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:15 pm

looks good as usual. great work, and nice buck dan.
User avatar
Jeff G
Moderator
Posts: 1818
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:17 am
Location: South East WI
Status: Offline

Re: Beast Bow Buck Going Home...Guess Who?

Postby Jeff G » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:03 am

Thanks for the kind words. I really enjoy putting the mounts together for beast members. They have the same passion I do for the sport and it is a lot of fun watching them pick up there bucks :D

Hopefully I can work on a few more beast members slob bucks in the years to come. thanks again.
User avatar
Jeff G
Moderator
Posts: 1818
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:17 am
Location: South East WI
Status: Offline

Re: Beast Bow Buck Going Home...Guess Who?

Postby Jeff G » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:05 am

Darkknight54 wrote:Idk what you do w the hides and noses but they always jump out at me. Amazing job JeffG!

Congratulations Dan!



I learned from a really good taxidermist who took me under his wing and taught me. Before he was a taxidermist, he was an undertaker, he really knew a lot about detailed work.
User avatar
Darkknight54
500 Club
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:02 am
Status: Offline

Re: Beast Bow Buck Going Home...Guess Who?

Postby Darkknight54 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:05 am

Jeff G wrote:
Darkknight54 wrote:Idk what you do w the hides and noses but they always jump out at me. Amazing job JeffG!

Congratulations Dan!



I learned from a really good taxidermist who took me under his wing and taught me. Before he was a taxidermist, he was an undertaker, he really knew a lot about detailed work.


Excellent, I cant say enough about your talent Jeff...superb looking mounts! Idk much about taxidermy but I feel like yours can be picked out of a lineup. Just eyeballing my new mount compared to some youve done is a night / day difference on the detail.
User avatar
Jeff G
Moderator
Posts: 1818
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:17 am
Location: South East WI
Status: Offline

Re: Beast Bow Buck Going Home...Guess Who?

Postby Jeff G » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:06 am

Darkknight54 wrote:
Jeff G wrote:
Darkknight54 wrote:Idk what you do w the hides and noses but they always jump out at me. Amazing job JeffG!

Congratulations Dan!



I learned from a really good taxidermist who took me under his wing and taught me. Before he was a taxidermist, he was an undertaker, he really knew a lot about detailed work.


Excellent, I cant say enough about your talent Jeff...superb looking mounts! Idk much about taxidermy but I feel like yours can be picked out of a lineup. Just eyeballing my new mount compared to some youve done is a night / day difference on the detail.


Thank you, if you ever want me to do one for you, look me up :D

Return to “Taxidermy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest