Illinois Lease

Post Hunts & Leases for sale + Questions about outfitters, leases ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Atrez76

Illinois Lease

Unread postby Atrez76 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:18 am

Hi Guys, Looking to fill some 1 year lease and week hunt spots on some farm property in Illinois.This Lease or week hunt is cheaper than most guided hunts down there. Land is located in Southern Illinois, looking at 1200 Acres. Hunted this property last year with lots of opportunities. Filled tag Beast Style. Looking to keep 130 inch min. Message me if seriously interested, can fill in any questions and show pics from this year and last.

vtbuck
500 Club

Re: Illinois Lease

Unread postby vtbuck » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:43 pm

How much and can you post pics of bucks taken off the property in the last 5 years?
Perfection is a dream, practice is hard work, and achieving a goal is making that goal a reality.
Atrez76

Unread postby Atrez76 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:44 am

Started lease last year.Only 2 bucks were taken last year one cull and one 135 inch. We are down to 4 from original 9. We are looking to fill lease spots for 1 year for 2500 per person. Also, we are letting a limited amount of guests a One week bow-hunt for 1250, license not included. We are doing this extra because the farmer wants deer in check. Gun-hunt is same price but that would be a 3-day hunt. Choice would be one of the 3 weekends that IL allows. The farm is 1200 acres in Macoupin county. The lease includes a house that is ours for the months of Oct,Nov,Dec. It will be open always during the season to anybody on lease no questions. Only things that we take serious is 130-inch rule unless its agreed a cull buck. Also, we are there to hunt and enjoy stories, cook good meals, have fun. If you know anybody else that might be interested let me know we are filling spots. We are going down this weekend to check cams I can send more pic’s when I get back.If you think about it, this is cheap to hunt IL.If you have any more questions let me know.

Atrez76

Unread postby Atrez76 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:19 am

Cam Pics

Hope this is how it works!
justdirtyfun
500 Club

Unread postby justdirtyfun » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:43 am

I'm not interested or involved but what I think I know.

Macoupin has good harvest numbers with very minimal public land available. I have hunted a small public area and it had high pressure, draw only too.
Overall the county is farm country with good potential.

Your lease offer does sound nice for someone to join into.
You don't have to be the best, just do your best.
Atrez76

Unread postby Atrez76 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:44 am

Thanks for the bump. :D

I'm from MI so it was a big shock to me to see and pass on 130-140 inch daily.

• Advertisement

Return to “Outfitters Guided Hunts and Leases”