Any Wisconsin deer hunters want to hunt bear in Minnesota?

This section of the forum is for people looking to trade or swap hunts, services, or equipment, in exchange for other hunts, services, or equipment.

EXAMPLE: Taxidermist willing to trade deer head mount for deer hunt in Midwest.

**Hunts for sale by outfitters need to be put in the outfitter section of the forum.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Freelance Bowhunter
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bernie.barringer.5/

Any Wisconsin deer hunters want to hunt bear in Minnesota?

Unread postby Freelance Bowhunter » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:04 am

I am looking for a good private land hunt in Wisconsin for whitetails. I have an excellent bear hunt in Minnesota to trade. I have premiere bear hunting where I live and I can offer pretty much a 100% chance of putting a nice bear in front of you on a 4-6 day hunt. It takes 2-3 years of preference points to draw in this zone. If you draw you can use weapon of choice.

In exchange I am looking for a deer hunt on well-managed private land in Wisconsin. Looking for a rut bowhunt but would consider other options. I don't need to be babysat, Just put me on good land and I will do the rest. I can take care of my own lodging as well. I plan to hunt Kansas, Nebraska and Iowa (if I draw) for 2016, so I am looking at a 2017 hunt most likely. What I have to offer is one heck of a bear hunt so if you can't offer quality whitetail property in exchange, please do not waste your time or mine.

If you are one of those people who are tired of waiting 7-10 years between bear hunts in Wisconsin and you have good property to hunt mature bucks, this might be what you are looking for.

• Advertisement

Return to “SWAP & TRADE HUNTS”