Hoyt Maxxis 31 28-30 draw length for 26-28

This section of the forum is for people looking to trade or swap hunts, services, or equipment, in exchange for other hunts, services, or equipment.

EXAMPLE: Taxidermist willing to trade deer head mount for deer hunt in Midwest.

**Hunts for sale by outfitters need to be put in the outfitter section of the forum.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Archerperu

Hoyt Maxxis 31 28-30 draw length for 26-28

Unread postby Archerperu » Thu May 12, 2016 1:27 pm

I recently purchased a bow and made a rookie "which I am" , and got the wrong length, wondering if any out there has a similar bow with the right length would like to trade bows?

I paid 300 for bare bow, left hand.the bow has new string! And is in excellent condition. I'm trying to sell it but since I had suggestions from members of this page of maybe asking for a trade, I am going to give it a shot.

Thanks.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

mag1
500 Club

Re: Hoyt Maxxis 31 28-30 draw length for 26-28

Unread postby mag1 » Thu May 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Can't you just get the different cam modules? I don't think you have to change strings but I'm not sure about that. check with your local Hoyt shop.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Archerperu

Re: Hoyt Maxxis 31 28-30 draw length for 26-28

Unread postby Archerperu » Thu May 12, 2016 2:12 pm

I can change cams, one guy at my local shop said we will have to change strings as well for a shorter version. That work will cost me 300 bucks. I might go to a different shop and ask for s second opinion but I am kind of down after I got a crazy budget to fix the length.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “SWAP & TRADE HUNTS”