Re: Andrae podcasts?

Unread postby Dhurtubise » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:54 am

I'm not sure but I think this was it.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31604

I could swear I remember one.

Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:11 am

Dhurtubise wrote:I'm not sure but I think this was it.

With the negativity on that thread it's no wonder guys like Andrae become recluse. Don't blame him one bit for keeping to himself.
Dhurtubise
500 Club
Facebook: dhurtubise

Unread postby Dhurtubise » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:32 am

Dewey wrote:
Dhurtubise wrote:I'm not sure but I think this was it.

With the negativity on that thread it's no wonder guys like Andrae become recluse. Don't blame him one bit for keeping to himself.

It wan't the classiest HB thread, but I don't think any shade was directed at AD. ADAM HAYS got a bit though.
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:00 am

Iv been meaning to ask - I havent purchased yet but is Andrea on the new marsh or swamp dvds? The marsh dvd looks like it had a pic of him on the back?
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Darkknight54 wrote:Iv been meaning to ask - I havent purchased yet but is Andrea on the new marsh or swamp dvds? The marsh dvd looks like it had a pic of him on the back?

He is in the marsh DVD but his clips were pulled from the rest.
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:43 am

dan wrote:
Darkknight54 wrote:Iv been meaning to ask - I havent purchased yet but is Andrea on the new marsh or swamp dvds? The marsh dvd looks like it had a pic of him on the back?

He is in the marsh DVD but his clips were pulled from the rest.

Sorry I missed this. Thanks alot Dan for the reply.
Killemquietly

Unread postby Killemquietly » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:34 am

mheichelbech wrote:
dan wrote:Not sure if he will ever come out... I have some incredible unseen / unheard stuff with him, but XOP won't let us work with Andrea. That's why your not seeing him in the new DVD's.

Not allowing him to participate is bad marketing strategy.

X2 I'm willing to bet this site has done more for xop than any of their "paid" advertising. I guess I understand it though since Dan's coming out with stand and sticks.
mheichelbech
500 Club
Facebook: mheichelbech@gmail.com

Unread postby mheichelbech » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:35 am

I believe Dan's set up will be as successful as he wants it to be. The only downside I see for him is that success would cut into hunting time.

One thing for sure is that I think he has a small army of hunters that will be happy to help him succeed as much as he wants to!
"One of the chief attractions of the life of the wilderness is its rugged and stalwart democracy; there every man stands for what he actually is and can show himself to be." — Theodore Roosevelt, 1893
Southern Buck

Unread postby Southern Buck » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:13 am

rfickes87 wrote:
dan wrote:Not sure if he will ever come out... I have some incredible unseen / unheard stuff with him, but XOP won't let us work with Andrea. That's why your not seeing him in the new DVD's.

Dan, How many Booners does Andrae have? I thought I heard in one of your podcast that he has the world record? Is that true or did I misunderstand that when I heard it? you may have been talking about someone else...

According to a photo on the old whitetail addictions FB page, he had 14 gross booners in 2015. Never heard this story about a world record. Is it typical? What did it reportedly score?
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. John 20:31
rfickes87
500 Club

Unread postby rfickes87 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:15 am

Southern Buck wrote:
rfickes87 wrote:

Dan, How many Booners does Andrae have? I thought I heard in one of your podcast that he has the world record? Is that true or did I misunderstand that when I heard it? you may have been talking about someone else...

According to a photo on the old whitetail addictions FB page, he had 14 gross booners in 2015. Never heard this story about a world record. Is it typical? What did it reportedly score?

Not a world record buck, but the world record for most booner kills was what I was asking about...
"Pressure and Time. That's all it takes, really. Pressure, and time..."
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:53 am

I just wanted to throw out that id like to hear from Cody D'Acquisto if anyone running a podcast thinks he would do an interview. He seems pretty cool. Might be on social media somehwere. He does all of the XOP how to videos online.

Id be curious to hear about running around w his Dad bed checking for giants when he was younger. Id also like to hear his opinions or experiences encroaching on bucks. Maybe he has his own twist. Maybe hed be willing to speak about his Dads recent outings? I could be wrong but I believe hes also into lifting weights...? One thing id really like to hear about is how he and Andrae decided on the Vanish design together.
Wapiti

Unread postby Wapiti » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:55 am

Darkknight54 wrote:I just wanted to throw out that id like to hear from Cody D'Acquisto if anyone running a podcast thinks he would do an interview. He seems pretty cool. Might be on social media somehwere. He does all of the XOP how to videos online.

Id be curious to hear about running around w his Dad bed checking for giants when he was younger. Id also like to hear his opinions or experiences encroaching on bucks. Maybe he has his own twist. Maybe hed be willing to speak about his Dads recent outings? I could be wrong but I believe hes also into lifting weights...? One thing id really like to hear about is how he and Andrae decided on the Vanish design together.

x2. Cody would be very interesting.

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”