Andrae podcasts?

• Advertisement

HB Store

Grasshopper

Andrae podcasts?

Unread postby Grasshopper » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:00 pm

I'm not sure if they exist, but I was wondering if Andrae has any podcasts floating around on the web? I've read a few interviews that he has done, but my appetite wasn't sated. If anybody can aim me towards more I'll eat it up.

Hawthorne
500 Club

Re: Andrae podcasts?

Unread postby Hawthorne » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:05 pm

None that I know of
Mschmeiske
500 Club
Facebook: Www.facebook.com/mschmeiske

Unread postby Mschmeiske » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:29 pm

Not trying to jack the thread but the other night I was wondering the same thing. Where can I find more on Andrae and how he does things?
rbuckleyjr1
500 Club

Unread postby rbuckleyjr1 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:59 pm

Maybe Dan and Mario can entice Andrae to do one for the beast? That would be pretty rediculous!
ruttnhrd

Unread postby ruttnhrd » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:27 pm

I've looked all over. The dude is a ghost in and out of the woods. I don't know if I blame him though. Honestly how many people would be as generous as Dan with their knowledge knowing that it is going to just create more competition.
yungbuck
500 Club

Unread postby yungbuck » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:40 pm

rbuckleyjr1 wrote:Maybe Dan and Mario can entice Andrae to do one for the beast? That would be pretty rediculous!

yes!
nothing but a simple minded god fearing public land bow hunter
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:56 pm

ruttnhrd wrote:I've looked all over. The dude is a ghost in and out of the woods. I don't know if I blame him though. Honestly how many people would be as generous as Dan with their knowledge knowing that it is going to just create more competition.

No One!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Not sure if he will ever come out... I have some incredible unseen / unheard stuff with him, but XOP won't let us work with Andrea. That's why your not seeing him in the new DVD's.
Jhand
500 Club
Facebook: n/a

Unread postby Jhand » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:33 am

dan wrote:Not sure if he will ever come out... I have some incredible unseen / unheard stuff with him, but XOP won't let us work with Andrea. That's why your not seeing him in the new DVD's.

That sucks. Would really like to hear more from him. His interview's in hill country and marsh bucks had a lot of good information in them.
Wlog
500 Club

Unread postby Wlog » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:02 am

If you can get a hold of any of the old Whitetail addictions DVDs there was like a weekly tip with Andrea on each episode I believe. They were always good. That was by far my favorite hunting show. If someone could recreate a show with that same format and level of DIY hunters that would be great.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Grasshopper

Unread postby Grasshopper » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:19 am

I think just hearing a conversation between him and Dan maybe like an in season check in to see how the hunting has been could teach a lot. Hearing the view at which they look at things could be eye opening.
mheichelbech
500 Club
Facebook: mheichelbech@gmail.com

Unread postby mheichelbech » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:43 am

dan wrote:Not sure if he will ever come out... I have some incredible unseen / unheard stuff with him, but XOP won't let us work with Andrea. That's why your not seeing him in the new DVD's.

Not allowing him to participate is bad marketing strategy.
"One of the chief attractions of the life of the wilderness is its rugged and stalwart democracy; there every man stands for what he actually is and can show himself to be." — Theodore Roosevelt, 1893
rfickes87
500 Club

Unread postby rfickes87 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:04 am

Dan, How many Booners does Andrae have? I thought I heard in one of your podcast that he has the world record? Is that true or did I misunderstand that when I heard it? you may have been talking about someone else...
"Pressure and Time. That's all it takes, really. Pressure, and time..."
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:14 am

rfickes87 wrote:

Dan, How many Booners does Andrae have? I thought I heard in one of your podcast that he has the world record? Is that true or did I misunderstand that when I heard it? you may have been talking about someone else...

There not in the books, so its not official, but I believe he has 8 that were scored by officials from B&C that would make it... Its either 7 or 8, he also has about 4 within a couple inches. Yea, that would easily be the record if they were in the books.
Dhurtubise
500 Club
Facebook: dhurtubise

Unread postby Dhurtubise » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:50 am

I'm pretty sure Wited to Hunt had one a couple years ago.

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”