Your trophy room

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

magicman54494
500 Club

Re: Your trophy room

Unread postby magicman54494 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Danny1977
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danny.mannywithabigfatfanny/

Unread postby Danny1977 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:49 pm

Octang wrote:
Danny1977 wrote:
xpauliber wrote:I know we have ALOT of excellent hunters on here. I would love to see pics of your trophy room if you don't mind sharing. I like getting ideas from other people's mount poses & setups. If you have pics and would like to share, please do. This isn't just limited to deer either, I'd love to see other big game animals, fish, exotic animals, etc.

Looking forward to your responses!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

I love that spear! I just tried to convince my wife to get one for our living room, but she shot me down.

Hashtag married life brother! lol. Thanks man. At one time I actually was planning to try and take game with it.......as it turned out I was just watching too much TV lol
Spent all of my money on archery and hunting gear.....the rest I just wasted
Octang
500 Club

Unread postby Octang » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 am

Danny1977 wrote:
Octang wrote:
Danny1977 wrote:
xpauliber wrote:I know we have ALOT of excellent hunters on here. I would love to see pics of your trophy room if you don't mind sharing. I like getting ideas from other people's mount poses & setups. If you have pics and would like to share, please do. This isn't just limited to deer either, I'd love to see other big game animals, fish, exotic animals, etc.

Looking forward to your responses!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

I love that spear! I just tried to convince my wife to get one for our living room, but she shot me down.

Hashtag married life brother! lol. Thanks man. At one time I actually was planning to try and take game with it.......as it turned out I was just watching too much TV lol

Haha no doubt!

This negotiation isn't over yet. At some point she will want something that I can use as a bargaining chip for the spear. I already have a great spot on the wall for it! lol
SplitG2

Unread postby SplitG2 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:56 am

WOW, lots of accomplished hunters on this site. Some awesome trophy rooms here and some great looking mounts. I hope to one day be as accomplished as most of you are. I'll throw some pics of my living room up, at least the ones I have stored on my computer here at work. There's a several others scattered in the house and in the garage that I will have to get pics of and post up but these are the highlights of the trophy room. The elk was a DIY archery kill in Colorado. Not the biggest thing, I know and most probably wouldn't have gotten it mounted but that day as far as I was concerned that was the biggest elk on the mountain. I was on top of the world to say the least.

Hunt Hard or Go Home
SplitG2

Unread postby SplitG2 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:58 am

not sure why the elk pic came out sideways? When I tried to fix it to where it was upright the pic came out pretty distorted?
Hunt Hard or Go Home
Danny1977
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danny.mannywithabigfatfanny/

Unread postby Danny1977 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:03 am

SplitG2 wrote:WOW, lots of accomplished hunters on this site. Some awesome trophy rooms here and some great looking mounts. I hope to one day be as accomplished as most of you are. I'll throw some pics of my living room up, at least the ones I have stored on my computer here at work. There's a several others scattered in the house and in the garage that I will have to get pics of and post up but these are the highlights of the trophy room. The elk was a DIY archery kill in Colorado. Not the biggest thing, I know and most probably wouldn't have gotten it mounted but that day as far as I was concerned that was the biggest elk on the mountain. I was on top of the world to say the least.

Man! you are one successful hunter. I strive to have this same type of success!
Spent all of my money on archery and hunting gear.....the rest I just wasted
JAK
500 Club

Unread postby JAK » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:39 am

Thought it would be cool to keep all the fish on one wall. Since the wife gave me a little room I'm running out of space :shock:. She's gunna be pretty upset when mounts start trickling into the living room :lol:
WV Bowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby WV Bowhunter » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:01 am

Great bucks and rooms everyone!! I’ve got two at the taxi now. I’ll try to get a pic of what I have in my living room now on here.
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!!
Bonehead

Unread postby Bonehead » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:31 am

I love seeing everyone’s trophy rooms and walls. A lot of expert whitetail hunters around here.
Self filmed this buck on a Kansas rut hunt several years ago. It was one of my first editing jobs so keep that in mind if you watch. :lol:
I was so sick when I saw how skinny his neck was when the taxidermy dude dropped it off. In the video you can see he was a absolute brute with a giant neck. Never used that dude again.

https://youtu.be/-Om2RA5yG2k
[imImageg]https://s13.postimg.org/4h2lgp4o7/292_EF15_B-_CD98-4_D46-_AB63-_B989_FC99_F23_D.jpg[/img]
It took me awhile to find a turtle shell big enough for this masterpiece! :D
[img]https://s13.postimg.org/m74a1qajb/A65_AF05_B-22_D9-
4009-_AF36-1_DBB0_EE6_E1_EB.jpg[/img]
[img]https://s13.postimg.org/m74a1qajb/A65_AF05_B-22_D9-

4009-_AF36-1_DBB0_EE6_E1_EB.jpg[/img]
Bonehead

Unread postby Bonehead » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:37 am

couple more I haven’t got up yet.
ghoasthunter
500 Club

Unread postby ghoasthunter » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:36 am

Bonehead wrote:couple more I haven’t got up yet.

good video you posted and nick rack pile 8-)
THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL A HUNTER HAS IS BETWEEN HIS SHOULDERS
wipy
Facebook: Tim Cates

Unread postby wipy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:25 pm

For my first post I'll try this see if it works. Looking intyo one side of my deer room.
Southern Buck

Unread postby Southern Buck » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:31 pm

wipy wrote:For my first post I'll try this see if it works. Looking intyo one side of my deer room.

Awesome Wipy! I plan to build a room almost identical to this some day. The weathered tin on the ceiling looks fantastic. The deer ain’t too bad either 8-)
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. John 20:31
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:49 pm

wipy wrote:For my first post I'll try this see if it works. Looking intyo one side of my deer room.

Nice. Looks like a great place to sit back and reflect on past hunts. 8-)
JAK
500 Club

Unread postby JAK » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:54 pm

That room is awesome :clap:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”