Your trophy room

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

ky jack
Facebook: jack seppala

Re: Your trophy room

Unread postby ky jack » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:13 am

http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/kyjac ... ml?filters[user]=144820254&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

basspro05
500 Club

Unread postby basspro05 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:35 am

This forum is loaded with accomplished hunters....unreal everyone!
WV Bowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby WV Bowhunter » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:31 am

Jeff25 wrote:I would like to see JoeRE's trophy room. Or alteast know how many 130+ deer he has killed

I think joe posted some pics of his European mounts in the euro thread awhile back.
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!!
WV Bowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby WV Bowhunter » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:41 am

WV Bowhunter wrote:
Jeff25 wrote:I would like to see JoeRE's trophy room. Or alteast know how many 130+ deer he has killed

I think joe posted some pics of his European mounts in the euro thread awhile back.

Never mind, I just went back and looked at that thread and didn't see it. Must have dreamed it, but I thought I saw a pic awhile back of a bunch on pegboard in a garage.
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!!
Findian
500 Club

Unread postby Findian » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:10 am

I don't have a trophy room I don't really have a desire to have them in my home. I much prefer my daughters art work.

I started putting my antlers in a box about 6-7 years ago the older antlers are at my parents hanging up In their garage.

The one on the plaque is the fist buck I shot. I shot it when I was 12 while taking a off a mound.

Whitetailaddict
500 Club

Unread postby Whitetailaddict » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:44 pm

So I'm looking for some ideas for a trophy room or man cave and came back to this old thread but can't view any of the pics anymore. Anybody mind posting pics again or new pics?
ghoasthunter
500 Club

Unread postby ghoasthunter » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:31 pm

Whitetailaddict wrote:So I'm looking for some ideas for a trophy room or man cave and came back to this old thread but can't view any of the pics anymore. Anybody mind posting pics again or new pics?
I have a trophy house lol ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage and that's not all of it I still have a pheasant a turkey and fish at my dads not to mention two 55 gallon drums of scrub buck racks still in shed. I'm in the process of finishing off my front porch as a game room I'm putting in windows and insulation I'm going to use ruff cut lumber from my buddy's saw mill and make it look like a trapper cabin. hang some old traps on wall and animal skins and outdoor trinkets I find. milk can full of beaver sticks fossils old flyrods and fishing gear and animal skulls even a big buck rub in corner or possibly for my next mount.
THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL A HUNTER HAS IS BETWEEN HIS SHOULDERS
Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Unread postby Rob loper » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:42 pm

ghoasthunter wrote:
Whitetailaddict wrote:So I'm looking for some ideas for a trophy room or man cave and came back to this old thread but can't view any of the pics anymore. Anybody mind posting pics again or new pics?
ImageImageImageImageImage and that's not all of it I still have a pheasant a turkey and fish at my dads not to mention two 55 gallon drums of scrub buck racks still in shed. I'm in the process of finishing off my front porch as a game room I'm putting in windows and insulation I'm going to use ruff cut lumber from my buddy's saw mill and make it look like a trapper cabin. hang some old traps on wall and animal skins and outdoor trinkets I find. milk can full of beaver sticks fossils old flyrods and fishing gear and animal skulls even a big buck rub in corner or possibly for my next mount.

Wow ghost thats a gorgeous place what a beautiful collection
ghoasthunter
500 Club

Unread postby ghoasthunter » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Lopedog699 wrote:
ghoasthunter wrote:

Wow ghost thats a gorgeous place what a beautiful collection
the wife wont let me put anymore deer in living room so the trophy room must be finished this summer she doesn't know I've been saving the capes :shhh:
THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL A HUNTER HAS IS BETWEEN HIS SHOULDERS
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:22 pm

:lol:
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
Danny1977
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danny.mannywithabigfatfanny/

Unread postby Danny1977 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:16 am

xpauliber wrote:I know we have ALOT of excellent hunters on here. I would love to see pics of your trophy room if you don't mind sharing. I like getting ideas from other people's mount poses & setups. If you have pics and would like to share, please do. This isn't just limited to deer either, I'd love to see other big game animals, fish, exotic animals, etc.

Looking forward to your responses!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

[imghttps://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14601092_10154706106185152_8370795570470759782_n.jpg?oh=067c24a19e330f4089030006a0ddec74&oe=5B078BCA][/img]

[imghttps://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21032366_10155702796965152_122847507992798965_n.jpg?oh=20b44767c79fdf4747f1b8a612a1e513&oe=5B208D9F][/img]
Spent all of my money on archery and hunting gear.....the rest I just wasted
Danny1977
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danny.mannywithabigfatfanny/

Unread postby Danny1977 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:21 am

xpauliber wrote:I know we have ALOT of excellent hunters on here. I would love to see pics of your trophy room if you don't mind sharing. I like getting ideas from other people's mount poses & setups. If you have pics and would like to share, please do. This isn't just limited to deer either, I'd love to see other big game animals, fish, exotic animals, etc.

Spent all of my money on archery and hunting gear.....the rest I just wasted
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:07 am

Here's some items others than deer I keep in my den. Also have a squirrel in a canoe somewhere.

Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
Killtree

Unread postby Killtree » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:24 am

:violence-bowandarrow:
Octang
500 Club

Unread postby Octang » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:51 pm

Danny1977 wrote:

I love that spear! I just tried to convince my wife to get one for our living room, but she shot me down.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”