All time best tactical threads

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: All time best tactical threads

Unread postby dan » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:19 pm

Ognennyy wrote:
Exophysical wrote:This one has become a pretty good thread on big timber hunting. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60012

I'll second that. I know hunting anywhere has its unique set of challenges, and the North-East for sure has its own. In this thread there are so many questions - asked and answered or just answered before even being asked - that I myself have had throughout the the years as a self-taught solo hunter.

added

paswamphunter

Unread postby paswamphunter » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:44 am

I am new to this site but I wanted to take a minute to say that I am impressed for a few reasons. The knowledge shared is unreal in all of these threads by some very smart people. Its like having your own how to library at your fingertips.But more important then that is the way that everyone treats each other, the respect shown by you all is not seen much anymore. Im sure it is a direct reflection of the ownership of the site but you all deserve some of the credit too. The patience taken by the more experienced people with the others is priceless and makes people feel comfortable to ask questions and know they will not be ridiculed, which in turn produces more opportunity for learning. Kuddos to all of you God bless and good luck with your spring scouting
Lockdown

Unread postby Lockdown » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:58 pm

paswamphunter wrote:I am new to this site but I wanted to take a minute to say that I am impressed for a few reasons. The knowledge shared is unreal in all of these threads by some very smart people. Its like having your own how to library at your fingertips.But more important then that is the way that everyone treats each other, the respect shown by you all is not seen much anymore. Im sure it is a direct reflection of the ownership of the site but you all deserve some of the credit too. The patience taken by the more experienced people with the others is priceless and makes people feel comfortable to ask questions and know they will not be ridiculed, which in turn produces more opportunity for learning. Kuddos to all of you God bless and good luck with your spring scouting

Glad you’re enjoying the content!

People who choose not to follow the forum rules don’t last long here. It’s really not that hard to treat others with respect ;)
jklahre62

Unread postby jklahre62 » Tue May 10, 2022 5:03 am

paswamphunter wrote:I am new to this site but I wanted to take a minute to say that I am impressed for a few reasons. The knowledge shared is unreal in all of these threads by some very smart people. Its like having your own how to library at your fingertips.But more important then that is the way that everyone treats each other, the respect shown by you all is not seen much anymore. Im sure it is a direct reflection of the ownership of the site but you all deserve some of the credit too. The patience taken by the more experienced people with the others is priceless and makes people feel comfortable to ask questions and know they will not be ridiculed, which in turn produces more opportunity for learning. Kuddos to all of you God bless and good luck with your spring scouting

No doubt. This site is great!
Regards,

Jahred
Central PA Bowhunter

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”