Chapter 4 Swamp Bedding

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Re: Chapter 4 Swamp Bedding

Postby Singing Bridge » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:47 pm

SmallJawNH wrote:
dan wrote:
SmallJawNH wrote:I have all four dvds and I hope swamp bedding will help me the most. I just moved to Dallas, TX from New Hampshire and it is very flat. There is only a small amount of public and of the public that's here Army Corps of Engineers owns most of it and they're flood control areas.

Is there anything in particular in the DVD that I should pay extra attention to? Some of the land is almost two hours from where I live so scouting trips need to be structured to make them count.

The whole DVD is non-stop things about bedding and setting up in that terrain that will help you. Its hard to pinpoint one specific area of the DVD.

It's so information dense. I have a tough time remembering things when I get out in the woods. :think:

Take notes while watching... when finished place them in a ziplock and hit the scouting trail. 8-)

www.stealthoutdoors.com
NEbowman
Facebook: www.facebook.com/joe.garrity.31

Postby NEbowman » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:41 am

I got them in the mail last week and just finished watching the 2nd dvd last night. You guys are right, it is so densely packed with information. I watched it straight through to get a general idea of the info and I'm going to watch it much more diligently this week with a pen and notepad. I made a half assed attempt at applying these tactics this past season, but I think having the dvd to really lay everything out is going to be a game changer next season.
JAK

Postby JAK » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:52 am

Just did my first scout today with swamp tactics :dance: awesome everything was right where DVD said it would be.

Return to “Deer Hunting”