Chapter 4 Swamp Bedding

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Chapter 4 Swamp Bedding

Unread postby dan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:34 am

Does Chapter 4: Swamp Bedding has more detail than the original marsh bucks then? Or at least different stuff covered too?
Swamp bedding covers a lot of new stuff.

MN_DeerHunter
500 Club

Unread postby MN_DeerHunter » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:15 am

I just watched swamp bedding last night and it was awesome. In conjunction with the marsh bedding dvd's I feel so confident that I am setting up in the right areas.

You had a ton of aerials which helped me related to the properties that I am keying in on. Also, the way you and Mario broke down the strategy to hunting the special draw hunt was great.

Kudos to you on a great job putting this together!
mainehuntah35
Facebook: n/a

Unread postby mainehuntah35 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:06 am

how do i purchase all videos in the series??? thank you
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:55 pm

mainehuntah35 wrote:how do i purchase all videos in the series??? thank you

Click this link:
hbshop/18-dvd-s
sir_tob

Unread postby sir_tob » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:05 am

Hey Dan. I just watched Swamp Bedding Bucks again, like the 5th time or so.. Did you get a chance to hunt the area that you covered in the second DVD.. it was isolated brush off the end of a tamarck near an island with a HUGE rub. Just want to see if you got a chance to hunt it.

Good DVD.
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 pm

sir_tob wrote:Hey Dan. I just watched Swamp Bedding Bucks again, like the 5th time or so.. Did you get a chance to hunt the area that you covered in the second DVD.. it was isolated brush off the end of a tamarck near an island with a HUGE rub. Just want to see if you got a chance to hunt it.

Good DVD.

No... I got into other stuff. Hopefully I get in there this season. I would like to get in there early season with a good acorn crop, or pre-rut based on the sign.
rfickes87
500 Club

Unread postby rfickes87 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:01 am

checkerfred wrote:
dan wrote:
checkerfred wrote:Dan, I already have Marsh Bucks....is Hunting Bedded Bucks: Marsh Bedding that much different than it?

Also any eta on the new Hill Country Dvd?

There is some new stuff in it... It don't lay out the plan like "marsh bucks" its more just about where and how they bed.

Does Chapter 4: Swamp Bedding has more detail than the original marsh bucks then? Or at least different stuff covered too?

SO IS THERE A NEW HILL COUNTRY DVD COMING OUT?
"Pressure and Time. That's all it takes, really. Pressure, and time..."
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:15 am

rfickes87 wrote:
checkerfred wrote:
dan wrote:
checkerfred wrote:Dan, I already have Marsh Bucks....is Hunting Bedded Bucks: Marsh Bedding that much different than it?

Also any eta on the new Hill Country Dvd?

There is some new stuff in it... It don't lay out the plan like "marsh bucks" its more just about where and how they bed.

SO IS THERE A NEW HILL COUNTRY DVD COMING OUT?

Yes, kinda... Im replacing marsh bucks and hill country without the two bozo's, it will be better and cover more in depth. Its a DVD book in a series of chapters that will cover every terrain, and every aspect of hunting bedded bucks.
rfickes87
500 Club

Unread postby rfickes87 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:27 am

Wow, sounds awesome Dan! I'll be waiting to buy the next one for sure. Thank you!

"two bozos" ?? I take it you don't get along with those guys anymore, haha? I heard someone else mention before on here about those guys crossing you in the past or something...
Outdoor814
500 Club

Unread postby Outdoor814 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Where can we find the swamp bedding DVD with the store being down? I just recently got the new marsh DVD from Stealth Outdoors but I couldn't get the swamp DVD?
Joe™
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:04 am

Outdoor814 wrote:Where can we find the swamp bedding DVD with the store being down? I just recently got the new marsh DVD from Stealth Outdoors but I couldn't get the swamp DVD?

We have just bought a new and larger replication machine and are in the process of setting it up, im hoping to run swamp bedding today, then both Stealth and us will have them... So there may be a couple day delay, but store here and at Stealth should be working as soon asa we are producing DVD's.
Outdoor814
500 Club

Unread postby Outdoor814 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:40 am

dan wrote:
Outdoor814 wrote:Where can we find the swamp bedding DVD with the store being down? I just recently got the new marsh DVD from Stealth Outdoors but I couldn't get the swamp DVD?

We have just bought a new and larger replication machine and are in the process of setting it up, im hoping to run swamp bedding today, then both Stealth and us will have them... So there may be a couple day delay, but store here and at Stealth should be working as soon asa we are producing DVD's.

That's great news. I have the older marsh DVD and I'm looking forward to watching the new one. I was hoping to pick swamp up at the same time but this will give me time to watch marsh a dozen times. Thanks dan .
Joe™
SidewayZ
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SidewayZ32

Unread postby SidewayZ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:09 pm

I just purchased the Marsh and Swamp DVDs. Best hinting videos ever!!! Loaded with info on finding beds, hunting strategy and hunting info!!! Dan is the Man!

So glad to hear farm and Hill country will be reproduced! Like it was said they are good for finding beds, but no where near the quality of marsh and swamp bedding videos!

One thing I would like to see more info on is strictly using Topo's for beds and hunting strategies. There is a lot of good info regarding Aerial images, but I would like to see more on terrain only.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-SidewayZ-

I'm not scared to fail, I just fear regret!
rfickes87
500 Club

Unread postby rfickes87 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:02 am

SidewayZ wrote:I just purchased the Marsh and Swamp DVDs. Best hinting videos ever!!! Loaded with info on finding beds, hunting strategy and hunting info!!! Dan is the Man!

So glad to hear farm and Hill country will be reproduced! Like it was said they are good for finding beds, but no where near the quality of marsh and swamp bedding videos!

One thing I would like to see more info on is strictly using Topo's for beds and hunting strategies. There is a lot of good info regarding Aerial images, but I would like to see more on terrain only.

X2
Grasshopper

Unread postby Grasshopper » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:17 am

I think I will have to get the new dvds without the "two bozos" I have the hill country DVD and I love it, but those bozos make me cringe at times. I don't know why they rub me the wrong way.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”