Chapter 4 Swamp Bedding

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

rfickes87

Re: Chapter 4 Swamp Bedding

Postby rfickes87 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 am

checkerfred wrote:
dan wrote:
checkerfred wrote:Dan, I already have Marsh Bucks....is Hunting Bedded Bucks: Marsh Bedding that much different than it?

Also any eta on the new Hill Country Dvd?

There is some new stuff in it... It don't lay out the plan like "marsh bucks" its more just about where and how they bed.

Does Chapter 4: Swamp Bedding has more detail than the original marsh bucks then? Or at least different stuff covered too?

SO IS THERE A NEW HILL COUNTRY DVD COMING OUT?

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Postby dan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:15 am

rfickes87 wrote:
checkerfred wrote:
dan wrote:
checkerfred wrote:Dan, I already have Marsh Bucks....is Hunting Bedded Bucks: Marsh Bedding that much different than it?

Also any eta on the new Hill Country Dvd?

There is some new stuff in it... It don't lay out the plan like "marsh bucks" its more just about where and how they bed.

Does Chapter 4: Swamp Bedding has more detail than the original marsh bucks then? Or at least different stuff covered too?

SO IS THERE A NEW HILL COUNTRY DVD COMING OUT?

Yes, kinda... Im replacing marsh bucks and hill country without the two bozo's, it will be better and cover more in depth. Its a DVD book in a series of chapters that will cover every terrain, and every aspect of hunting bedded bucks.
rfickes87

Postby rfickes87 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:27 am

Wow, sounds awesome Dan! I'll be waiting to buy the next one for sure. Thank you!

"two bozos" ?? I take it you don't get along with those guys anymore, haha? I heard someone else mention before on here about those guys crossing you in the past or something...
Outdoor814
500 Club

Postby Outdoor814 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:22 am

Where can we find the swamp bedding DVD with the store being down? I just recently got the new marsh DVD from Stealth Outdoors but I couldn't get the swamp DVD?
Joe™
dan
Site Owner

Postby dan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:04 am

Outdoor814 wrote:Where can we find the swamp bedding DVD with the store being down? I just recently got the new marsh DVD from Stealth Outdoors but I couldn't get the swamp DVD?

We have just bought a new and larger replication machine and are in the process of setting it up, im hoping to run swamp bedding today, then both Stealth and us will have them... So there may be a couple day delay, but store here and at Stealth should be working as soon asa we are producing DVD's.
Outdoor814
500 Club

Postby Outdoor814 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:40 am

dan wrote:
Outdoor814 wrote:Where can we find the swamp bedding DVD with the store being down? I just recently got the new marsh DVD from Stealth Outdoors but I couldn't get the swamp DVD?

We have just bought a new and larger replication machine and are in the process of setting it up, im hoping to run swamp bedding today, then both Stealth and us will have them... So there may be a couple day delay, but store here and at Stealth should be working as soon asa we are producing DVD's.

That's great news. I have the older marsh DVD and I'm looking forward to watching the new one. I was hoping to pick swamp up at the same time but this will give me time to watch marsh a dozen times. Thanks dan .
Joe™
SidewayZ
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SidewayZ32

Postby SidewayZ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:09 pm

I just purchased the Marsh and Swamp DVDs. Best hinting videos ever!!! Loaded with info on finding beds, hunting strategy and hunting info!!! Dan is the Man!

So glad to hear farm and Hill country will be reproduced! Like it was said they are good for finding beds, but no where near the quality of marsh and swamp bedding videos!

One thing I would like to see more info on is strictly using Topo's for beds and hunting strategies. There is a lot of good info regarding Aerial images, but I would like to see more on terrain only.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-SidewayZ-

Future Monstah Buck Serial Killa!!

One Scout, One Sit, One Kill at a Time!
rfickes87

Postby rfickes87 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:02 am

SidewayZ wrote:I just purchased the Marsh and Swamp DVDs. Best hinting videos ever!!! Loaded with info on finding beds, hunting strategy and hunting info!!! Dan is the Man!

So glad to hear farm and Hill country will be reproduced! Like it was said they are good for finding beds, but no where near the quality of marsh and swamp bedding videos!

One thing I would like to see more info on is strictly using Topo's for beds and hunting strategies. There is a lot of good info regarding Aerial images, but I would like to see more on terrain only.

X2
Grasshopper

Postby Grasshopper » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:17 am

I think I will have to get the new dvds without the "two bozos" I have the hill country DVD and I love it, but those bozos make me cringe at times. I don't know why they rub me the wrong way.
SidewayZ
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SidewayZ32

Postby SidewayZ » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:45 pm

Grasshopper wrote:I think I will have to get the new dvds without the "two bozos" I have the hill country DVD and I love it, but those bozos make me cringe at times. I don't know why they rub me the wrong way.

I think you answered your own question...because they are bozos lol

When I watched Hill Country and Farm Country I could see the distinct difference in knowledge between when they spoke and when Dan or Andre spoke.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-SidewayZ-

Future Monstah Buck Serial Killa!!

One Scout, One Sit, One Kill at a Time!
jman22

Postby jman22 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Just finished my first beast dvd - ch4 swamp bedding. It didn't disappoint, that's for sure. Gave me a hole new perspective on hunting a swamp I have permission to be in. I always hunted the edges with limited success and I think most of the time I was never even the game when it came to the big bucks I'd have on cam. Cant wait for hill country to come out.
Waymore

Postby Waymore » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:53 pm

Best $25 I spent on hunting
DeepSouthHunter

Postby DeepSouthHunter » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:35 am

Approximately how soon after ordering would the Swamp Bedding DVD ship out?
dan
Site Owner

Postby dan » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:15 am

DeepSouthHunter wrote:Approximately how soon after ordering would the Swamp Bedding DVD ship out?

usually within a week. Carol checks for orders every two or 3 days. Did you order? I can ask her to check?
DeepSouthHunter

Postby DeepSouthHunter » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:38 am

dan wrote:
DeepSouthHunter wrote:Approximately how soon after ordering would the Swamp Bedding DVD ship out?

usually within a week. Carol checks for orders every two or 3 days. Did you order? I can ask her to check?

Just placed my order. Looking forward to it!

Return to “Deer Hunting”