Chapter 4 Swamp Bedding

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

wmahunter
500 Club

Re: Chapter 4 Swamp Bedding

Unread postby wmahunter » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:19 am

I ordered my copy the other day. Learned so much from the other 2 cds hill country and marsh buck am ready to see whats next.

vermonthunter16
500 Club

Unread postby vermonthunter16 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:48 am

I got it an was finally able to watch it the other night. Went out Saturday to a spot that I have only hunted once and noticed there was a swampy area. Walked in and found a few beds and runs like I couldn't imagine! Nobody hunts the spot, its behind my ladies grandmas house just off of a hay field so nobody gets back there. I picked out my kill tree, just have to wait for season and what I think should be the right wind, can't come soon enough!

But it is testament enough that I watched it and the very next day was able to walk into a low "swampy" spot and find exactly what Dan was talking about. Solidified it for me.
-Rick
venisonassassin
500 Club

Unread postby venisonassassin » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:12 am

Some of the best informative practical hunting videos out there for the average guy. Great work 8-)
wmahunter
500 Club

Unread postby wmahunter » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:31 pm

Watched swamp bedding this past weekend. As always more tips and knowledge in there.

Another great video full of information. Thank you to the team that put this together.
Ack

Unread postby Ack » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:54 pm

Finally got through Swamp Bedding yesterday and you were right Dan, it does fit our area better than the Marsh video. Thanks to all involved........well done!
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Ack wrote:Finally got through Swamp Bedding yesterday and you were right Dan, it does fit our area better than the Marsh video. Thanks to all involved........well done!

Ack, I agree it is a good dvd for michiganders. I struggled for a while when I first saw the original marsh and tried relating that to swamps. Then I finally figured out the difference between a Marsh and a swamp
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:50 am

burkhart wrote:Finished marsh and swamp both are very well done. Swamp stands out simply base off of disc 2. Breaking down that property showing access winds and stands site as well as errors was awesome... Kill shots never hurt either. The fart at the end was als funny.

My screen went black so I got up to turn it off and heard fate talking so I just though it was an edit missed or something so I'm ear next the the tv when FART sounds come out of the speakers.... Hahahaha. My tv farted on me

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Nice! :lol:
llee873

Unread postby llee873 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Hi Guys,

Fantastic site! This will be our groups first year hunting public land. Our lease fell through, but we're all excited for this new opportunity. We'll be hunting vast tamarack swamps with isolated islands. I've focused on transition lines and found some potential spots, however, I have so much more to learn. If I were to purchase one to start with, should I start with the swamp bedding DVDs or marsh bedding? I know they will both be good, but I can only start with one for now.

Thanks!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
wickedbruiser
500 Club

Unread postby wickedbruiser » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:54 pm

They are all great informative DVDs. If your wallet holds you from only buying 1. The swamp DVD is much more informative and would be my pick.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
9pt
500 Club

Unread postby 9pt » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:25 pm

Just watched the swamp DVD for the first time. Great addition to the Beast Hunting library! Made the stuff from marsh bedding sink in so much more too.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
MNHUNTER23

Unread postby MNHUNTER23 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:28 pm

I'd also agree that the swamp DVD would be a better choice if your only getting one. It covers a lot of the stuff in the marsh DVD and goes a little more in depth I think.
H2archer

Unread postby H2archer » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:05 am

Is the "Extreme Whitetail tactics volume I" The swamp bedding video? I'm about to load the online cart up and just wanted to make sure. Thanks.
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:10 am

H2archer wrote:Is the "Extreme Whitetail tactics volume I" The swamp bedding video? I'm about to load the online cart up and just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

No, 2 different DVD's
H2archer

Unread postby H2archer » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:12 am

H2archer wrote:Is the "Extreme Whitetail tactics volume I" The swamp bedding video? I'm about to load the online cart up and just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

Judging from the cover art earlier in the post I'm guessing no. Is The swamp bedding DVD no longer available in the store?
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:12 am

Here is a link to the Swamp DVD hbshop/home/35-swamp-bedding.html

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”