Dan's new stand and sticks

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

SouthMSbowhunter

Re: Dan's new stand and sticks

Unread postby SouthMSbowhunter » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:58 am

Is there a pre-order sign up thread or some other means to get in line :D

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:04 am

SouthMSbowhunter wrote:Is there a pre-order sign up thread or some other means to get in line :D

We are not going to start that until we have quotes, costs, and delivery time figured out. We are trying to speed up the proccess as much as we can, but it ain't easy.
Jft917

Unread postby Jft917 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:54 am

Dan....... When do you anticipate the sticks being ready for purchase?
Tim H
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090396597022

Unread postby Tim H » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Jft917 wrote:Dan....... When do you anticipate the sticks being ready for purchase?

I saw today, written by Jeff G. Between 4 and 5 months.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:43 pm

Jft917 wrote:Dan....... When do you anticipate the sticks being ready for purchase?

We should be able to start sales in a couple weeks, but it will be a couple months before delivery. We are going to do pre-orders to generate the revenue for manufacturing. We should have sticks before hunting season.
Babshaft
500 Club

Unread postby Babshaft » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:42 am

BradC36

Unread postby BradC36 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 am

Babshaft wrote:Image

Feel this times infinity
Whitetailaddict
500 Club

Unread postby Whitetailaddict » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:08 am

dan wrote:

We should be able to start sales in a couple weeks, but it will be a couple months before delivery. We are going to do pre-orders to generate the revenue for manufacturing. We should have sticks before hunting season.

My wife is really going to be confused and irritated when this shows up on my doorstep. I could part with some of my other hunting equipment to make up most the difference. :lol:
Chuck B
500 Club

Unread postby Chuck B » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:58 am

dan wrote:

Best news I have heard in a while!
If you aren't green and growing, you are ripe and rotting
Enkriss
500 Club

Unread postby Enkriss » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:36 am

dan wrote:

Sweet! I gotta decide how many to order...
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:17 am

dan wrote:

I’m ready for another set of 4. Just let me know when and the money will be on the way.

I predict there will be a sudden excess of LW sticks for sale in the classifieds. I haven’t used mine since 2016. :lol:
Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Unread postby Rob loper » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:46 am

Whitetailaddict wrote:
dan wrote:

My wife is really going to be confused and irritated when this shows up on my doorstep. I could part with some of my other hunting equipment to make up most the difference. :lol:

Im in the same boat bro lol. I told her last night im getting them though
Mgaspari

Unread postby Mgaspari » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:34 pm

Dewey wrote:
dan wrote:

I’m ready for another set of 4. Just let me know when and the money will be on the way.

I predict there will be a sudden excess of LW sticks for sale in the classifieds. I haven’t used mine since 2016. :lol:

Haha, thought the same thing. Told myself I better get them for sale before everyone else does
Jft917

Unread postby Jft917 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:56 pm

dan wrote:

Great news Dan!!!
Just let me know when I can send my money.
JakeB
500 Club

Unread postby JakeB » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:07 pm

:pray: :pray: :pray:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”