Dan making stands and sticks?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

tgreeno
500 Club

Re: Dan making stands and sticks?

Unread postby tgreeno » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:59 pm

I'll just be excited to finally see it!

When you're producing a product, there's no way to please all of the people all of the time! Like Dan said, He's making what he believes, is the perfect mobile stand! I'm sure it will be a superior stand! Everyone's idea of a perfect stand, may be slightly different.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:02 pm

Even if its $1000 for the stand and the sticks, thats nothing. Skip that 3 dollar cup of coffee each morning for a year. Will it help you kill big bucks? The stand will. I laugh at what some people put value on, like Dan mentioned, how many buy a new bow every year or other year? Does the new one make that much more of a difference? Same with 4wd trucks. People are paying $800 dollar a month truck payments. Other than driving to your spot, it wont contribute to your success any more than a 400 dollar total price truck. Its all in what we put value and importance on. I know I will buy one regardless of what it costs.
basspro05
500 Club

Unread postby basspro05 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Brad wrote:Even if its $1000 for the stand and the sticks, thats nothing. Skip that 3 dollar cup of coffee each morning for a year. Will it help you kill big bucks? The stand will. I laugh at what some people put value on, like Dan mentioned, how many buy a new bow every year or other year? Does the new one make that much more of a difference? Same with 4wd trucks. People are paying $800 dollar a month truck payments. Other than driving to your spot, it wont contribute to your success any more than a 400 dollar total price truck. Its all in what we put value and importance on. I know I will buy one regardless of what it costs.

Bingo
Treewalker87

Unread postby Treewalker87 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:59 pm

dan wrote: So be patient. I should be able to show you some of my progress soon.

I cannot wait! :character-beavisbutthead:
Waymore

Unread postby Waymore » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:14 am

You gotta give it a cool name. How about " The Serial Killer" :lol:
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:21 am

Waymore wrote:You gotta give it a cool name. How about " The Serial Killer" :lol:

funny... Steve Pagal just had me come down to his bow shop and he presented me with a custom built bow. The 1st one of a kind made specifically for me, and now he is going to produce a line of them... Guess what he is calling it?? THE SERIAL KILLER! :mrgreen:
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:23 am

dan wrote:
Waymore wrote:You gotta give it a cool name. How about " The Serial Killer" :lol:

funny... Steve Pagal just had me come down to his bow shop and he presented me with a custom built bow. The 1st one of a kind made specifically for me, and now he is going to produce a line of them... Guess what he is calling it?? THE SERIAL KILLER! :mrgreen:

8-)
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:30 am

Dewey wrote:
dan wrote:

8-)

8-) 8-) 8-) :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
Wetfoot
500 Club

Unread postby Wetfoot » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:24 am

8-) 8-) 8-)
WV Bowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby WV Bowhunter » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:31 am

:clap:
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!!
E72
500 Club

Unread postby E72 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:36 am

The SK1 ! 8-)
basspro05
500 Club

Unread postby basspro05 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:44 am

dan wrote:

Congrats man, that has to be pretty freaking cool!!!
The only way I will ever get my name on a bow is if I write it on there with a Sharpie Marker :lol:
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:18 am

Nice 8-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
swampyak
500 Club

Unread postby swampyak » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:51 am

basspro05 wrote:
dan wrote:

Congrats man, that has to be pretty freaking cool!!!
The only way I will ever get my name on a bow is if I write it on there with a Sharpie Marker :lol:

X2
swampyak
500 Club

Unread postby swampyak » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:52 am

Thanks for the update Dan
Congrats on the bow

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”