2017 Big Buck Contest Sign Up

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

phade
500 Club

Re: 2017 Big Buck Contest Sign Up

Unread postby phade » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:53 am

in.

http://www.pursuitoutdoors.com
Trail Camera Sales, Industry Updates, and Cam Troubleshooting - PM for HB pricing
WidowMaker77
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carl.nystrom.58

Unread postby WidowMaker77 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:15 am

in
jeff315131
Facebook: jeff315131

Unread postby jeff315131 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:47 am

Uncle Lou wrote:2017 big buck contest
To enter this contest you must post "in" or some other reply to this thread prior to opening day of the state you shoot your entry buck in.

Prizes will be divided up into prize packages at some point before the end of the contest.

Winners will be picked by poll by our 500 club members...

Only bucks are eligible. Once your hunting season is over you will need to write a post about your hunt and post it in a thread made by Carol specifically for contest entries. H/B Elders who are in the 500 club will vote on winners based on buck size, difficulty in the hunt, story, or what ever qualities they deem deserves winning. We have lots of prizes, and there will be lots of winners. This is meant to be a fun contest that gives back to the Beast community because we are grateful for your support. Please be nice so we can continue this annual tradition. I am of coarse not eligible to win anything... Everybody else is.

~~~Dans' disclaimer:
We are not responsible for prizes that are not delivered by the people donating them. If you can't make the dates available, or you dislike the prize, well, tough... Feel free to email or contact the donor prior to choosing your prize. Once you choose your prize, your choice is final. No (trip) prize can be sold, traded, or given to another person without permission of the donor granting the prize... Choose wisely.

*Winners outside the United States are responsible for shipping costs.

We reserve the right to exclude anyone from the contest for any behavior that is illegal or we deem un-ethical. The contest is for members signed up on the Beast, if you don't sign up, or are banned or evicted prior to receiving your prize, you loose your chance to win.

Carol has set up the contest as a poll because a poll cannot be altered, not even by us... There is no way to cheat this contest other than for a contestant to lie or violate. So please, do not accuse us or anyone of doing so. If you have a paranoia that the contest is "rigged" just do us all a favor and don't play.

Prizes are donated. Please thank donors when you get a chance, without them, there would be no prizes.... If you would like to donate a prize, post it here, or PM me or Carol.

We will add prizes as they come in. Oh we do have one already, but it needs to be dressed up first 8-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stealth Outdoors is giving away a Coleman Fat Tire Mini Bike Model CT 200 - U - EX. The camo areas will be wrapped in Newly available
STRATA Stealth Strips, to promote the new pattern. Pics will be updated when wrapped

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blinginpse has donated:

For a prize from myself I will give the 1 person selected for my prize a choice of 3 options. (2 if your on the west coast). Option 1 will be a home Cured country ham done by me. Hams I have now will be a Year
Old in December so they are cured. Option 2 will be a side of home Cured bacon done by me. Option 3 will be 10# of home made sausage.

The bacon will be fresh cured I let it lay 5/6 days then pull it up. I can skin and slice for you or I can send it to you as a whole side. Sides vary in weight but usually 12-15# is a good idea on green weight.

The Ham I can trim it up for you before mailing or I could slice it but with mailing really it would be best to let me mail to you whole so don't break the outter cure on it. Hams vary too but after cured 16-40# is a good estimate of weight jistndepemrd what I will Have at the time.

The Sausage I can kinda custom it to how lean or fatty you like. I use old plantation seasoning and if you want it mild or more spicy I can add or subtract some
Seasoning to kinda get it close. JUST SO EVEYONE IS AWARE Midwest to the east coast I can get sausage to you but anything beyond its hard so if your Midwest or back east you have a 3rd option if you like. Also all meat has to be kept in the lower 48.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An anonymous beast member has donated $100

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum member Crazinamatese has donated"
Scent Crusher Vehicle air cleaner. Plugs into any 12-volt socket. Retail price of $50. Link to the product: https://scentcrusher.com/ozone-go/

Thanks Crazinamatese

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum member DaveT1963 Has once again paid for one member to come to one of my workshops free! this spring. Thanks Dave!
In
jeff315131
Facebook: jeff315131

Unread postby jeff315131 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:48 am

Ill do the best I can
TownMaN

Unread postby TownMaN » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:59 pm

In
mihunter101

Unread postby mihunter101 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:05 pm

I'm in.
Let's go Brandon!
shroomcoon
Facebook: Justin Creisher

Unread postby shroomcoon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:29 am

Im in.
ozzz

Unread postby ozzz » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:57 am

In
If it bleeds, we can kill it . . . .
Limbhanger835

Unread postby Limbhanger835 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:46 pm

In - For PA
RidgeReaper

Unread postby RidgeReaper » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:21 pm

I'm in!
hunter_mike

Unread postby hunter_mike » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:49 pm

In!
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
MrTRiKs

Unread postby MrTRiKs » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:33 am

in
Moccasin Hunter

Unread postby Moccasin Hunter » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:48 am

I'm in!
"I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging the future but by the past" (Patrick Henry)
browning3

Unread postby browning3 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:20 am

in
mobymikeguide

Unread postby mobymikeguide » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:06 pm

In, with a Day to spare lol

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”