Tap talk app. Dan carol etc

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Tap talk app. Dan carol etc

Unread postby Rob loper » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:08 am

You guys ever think of putting this forum on taptalk app for phones and tablets. Im on saddlehunting forum on there its awesome and you can post pics and examples of educational instructive topics. I believe you can post small condensed videos too. Just an idea for the beast forum

d_rek

Re: Tap talk app. Dan carol etc

Unread postby d_rek » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:19 am

I personally would love to see the beast get support for Tapatalk. The mobile website leaves a lot to be desired. I believe they discussed their reasons for not supporting tapatalk a while ago but I can't remember what they were. I'm sure someone else can chime in.
"I don't know what the f*** this is but it's weird as f*** so i'm leaving."
-The Deep
Emrah

Unread postby Emrah » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:58 am

Yes yes yes yes please please please please do Tapatalk! I'm on a bunch of forums and this is the only one not on Tapatalk. Would love to see it.

Emrah
Bonehead

Unread postby Bonehead » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:11 am

Tapatalk! I rarely use pc. Always on mobile device. This is by far my favorite place to be, but is the only place that doesn’t support tapatalk.
I’m still trying to figure out the pictures. I feel I miss a lot of things by not being able to look at any pictures.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”