Dan on fullscale podcast

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Primetime

Re: Dan on fullscale podcast

Unread postby Primetime » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:39 am

enjoyed this podcast Dan.
live2hunt

Unread postby live2hunt » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:09 pm

About half way through now. I just wanted to thank you for taking control of the interview and sharing your tactics. Some good stuff.
oldrank

Unread postby oldrank » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:17 pm

I had to stop when the host fumbled the Public land challenge question.... More Dan less host.
Primetime

Unread postby Primetime » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:30 pm

live2hunt wrote:About half way through now. I just wanted to thank you for taking control of the interview and sharing your tactics. Some good stuff.

Y I liked it (to both comments above). I've heard all dans podcasts. Good to hear one from someone new and somewhat unfamiliar with his style of hunting. He sounded psyched to put it in action. Still want a podcast that does deeper dive in farm country (open country farm country would be great) and river bottoms.
live2hunt

Unread postby live2hunt » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Primetime wrote:
live2hunt wrote:About half way through now. I just wanted to thank you for taking control of the interview and sharing your tactics. Some good stuff.

Y I liked it (to both comments above). I've heard all dans podcasts. Good to hear one from someone new and somewhat unfamiliar with his style of hunting. He sounded psyched to put it in action. Still want a podcast that does deeper dive in farm country (open country farm country would be great) and river bottoms.

Truth from the stand episode #75 is geared towards farm bedding. Not the best interview but Dan talks about some good stuff.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”