A Walk in the PA Woods

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

RidgeReaper

Re: A Walk in the PA Woods

Unread postby RidgeReaper » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:57 am

Welcome! Harrisburg area here.

sojourner

Unread postby sojourner » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:10 pm

Northampton county. Also hunt the Poconos. I am up for post season scouting. Heck, I'd definitely be in if we could co-ordinate a scouting workshop with Dan! Tons of public in the Pocono area to do swamp and mountain scouting.

Recent past, I have been hunting NJ and not so much PA, but the NJ land opportunities are drying up for me. I am planning to hit Poconos and other near by areas for post season scouting in Jan through March.
Smoke 'n Bucks

Unread postby Smoke 'n Bucks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:52 pm

whats up with the group scout? its a good time to be out there scouting. anyone interested let me know.
ghoasthunter
500 Club

Unread postby ghoasthunter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Smoke 'n Bucks wrote:IM IN SOUTHERN LANC COUNTY. I HAVE ONLY FOUND THIS SITE AND REALLY LEARNED ABOUT DAN AND HIS TACTICS LAST HUNTING SEASON. I HAVE A BUNCH OF BUDDIES I HAVE GOTTEN INTO ARCHERY HUNTING AND HUNTING IN GENERAL, BUT NONE OF THEM ARE AS SERIOUS AS I AM. I SPEND HOURS AND HOURS LOOKING AT TOPOS AND AREIALS, WATCHING DANS VIDEOS AND PODCASTS. I HAVE LEARNED A LOT OF WHAT I WAS TAUGHT OVER THE YEARS IS DEAD WRONG AND FEEL HALF FOOLISH FOR DOING THAT STUFF, ESPECIALLY WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS PROBABLY NOT THE BEST IDEAS. MY FRIENDS UNFORTUNATELY CANT GET OUT OF THAT MIND SET. I FEEL BAD FOR THEM HONESTLY.

IF THERE IS THIS MANY OF US HERE IN SEPA AND SURROUNDING AREAS WE SHOULD SEE IF DAN WOULD BE WILLING TO TRAVEL OUT HERE AND GIVE US A IN PERSON SCOUTING WORKSHOP. I KNOW THAT MIGHT BE DREAMING BUT I THINK HE MIGHT ENJOY THE CHALLENGE OF IT. OBVIOUSLY WE WOULD ALL SPLIT THE FEES, BUT FROM HEARING ALL HIS DIFFERENT VIDEOS AND PODCASTS HE ENJOYS THE CHALLENGE OF IT ALL THE MOST. I MEAN THERES PROBABLY NO PLACE IN THE COUNTRY AS POLLUTED WITH HUNTERS AS SEPA. lIKE I SAID POBABLY A DREAM BUT IF NO ONE PUTS IT OUT THERE WE WILL NEVER KNOW.

I AM DOWN FOR A DAY WITH OUT DAN THOU AS WELL.

id be down to have a Dan go fund me east coast work shop.
THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL A HUNTER HAS IS BETWEEN HIS SHOULDERS

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”