Checking in:

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

whitetailassasin

Re: Checking in:

Unread postby whitetailassasin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:48 am

Buckshot20 wrote:Welcome back. It sucks getting home sick

I miss the threads and responses and talking whitetails and tactics. Plus I love to learn more about whitetail behavior and habitat. There are a lot of great hunters on this site, who share a lot of what it takes to knock down mature bucks down consistently. I like to respond like I know what I'm talking about, but really I'm just sharing my encounters and what I've seen and what works for me.

stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:53 am

whitetailassasin wrote:
stash59 wrote:
whitetailassasin wrote:
stash59 wrote:8-) :dance: :clap:

For me? :shock:

Actually for your whole crew! Hope you all tag out. Not sure where your hunting here in Wi. But it'd be nice to see you in person if it would work out. Was great meeting you at Dan's last year.

Absolutely! I plan on meeting up with several beasts from Wisconsin during my time there. Lunch, to help someone drag, etc. I'll PM you with a county I'll be in and I'll see what we can do.

Sounds fun. Hope we can make it work.

Your too humble WA. Anybody taking the slobs you have in Michigan need to be listened to!!!!
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:50 am

Welcome back! This place can be addicting, I have out log out sometimes as well... Your posts have been great contributors of knowledge to this site, glad to see you high spirited for the season. Prepare yourself! The opening day morning buck bed threads are coming :D
whitetailassasin

Unread postby whitetailassasin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:50 am

stash59 wrote:
whitetailassasin wrote:
stash59 wrote:
whitetailassasin wrote:
stash59 wrote:8-) :dance: :clap:

For me? :shock:

Actually for your whole crew! Hope you all tag out. Not sure where your hunting here in Wi. But it'd be nice to see you in person if it would work out. Was great meeting you at Dan's last year.

Absolutely! I plan on meeting up with several beasts from Wisconsin during my time there. Lunch, to help someone drag, etc. I'll PM you with a county I'll be in and I'll see what we can do.

Sounds fun. Hope we can make it work.

Your too humble WA. Anybody taking the slobs you have in Michigan need to be listened to!!!!

That's a very high honor to bestow on such a average hunter at best. I've been fortunate to chase and kill some great deer for Michigan or anywhere I feel. The chess match is what gets me everytime. I will be in Wisconsin oct 25 evening until Nov 6 unless I'm lucky enough to have one of the monsters come in, lay down at my tree and give up.

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”