What hunting media do you watch? (Aside from THB ofcourse)

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

rfickes87
500 Club

Re: What hunting media do you watch? (Aside from THB ofcourse)

Unread postby rfickes87 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:59 pm

brkissl82 wrote:
Buckshot20 wrote:At this point in my life the beast is my escape from Disney Jr. I had to make an appointment to watch the recent hill bedding video. Lol

Amen to that. I love my son but man its sad i have every disney shows theme song memorized

Yep... Same here

"Pressure and Time. That's all it takes, really. Pressure, and time..."
mspaci

Unread postby mspaci » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:03 pm

I dont watch any hunting TV
Mike32
500 Club

Unread postby Mike32 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:54 pm

The Hunting public is probably the one I watch the most and keep up with along with the beast.
Hoyt RX7 bow, and exodus broadheads
Beast stand and beast sticks.
young7.3

Unread postby young7.3 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:06 am

The Hunting Public
Behind the Bow
Midwest Whitetail
Randy Newberg
Born and Raised
Hushin
GoHunt

I got into filming and posting my adventures this year. It's a big undertaking hauling all the camera crap along, especially by yourself. I'm definitely not comfortable talking in front of the camera yet either, but have been getting decent footage. If you are interested the links are in my signature. I have some more public land stuff to put up that still needs edited.
Check out my page "Young Adventures" on YouTube and Instagram for real, 100% fair chase, hunting and outdoor videos!
https://www.instagram.com/young_adventures_outdoors/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNLaHUW5jxEkptTl2ZKb7LA
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:31 am

Becoming a big Born and Raised Outdoors fan. Their current ongoing YouTube series. "Land of the Free". Has some of the best elk hunting content I've ever seen. It started November 1st with the start of the Oregon season in August. Daily videos of 50 days worth of hunts that also includes the states of, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho and Montana. All public lands OTC or easy draw tags. 30+ days worth to go yet.

Plus you can enter to win gear in several different ways. Very well done and entertaining. Pay close attention and you also learn plenty of things elk related.

If these guys lived east of the Mississippi. They'd be hardcore Hunting Beast whitetail hunters. They show the way it is. The ups, downs, ins, outs, good and bad shots. They believe in hard work and helping each other to get an elk. :handgestures-thumbupright: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
Kyletaylor1715

Unread postby Kyletaylor1715 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:58 am

Midwest Whitetail is my addiction. They cover everything about how they pattern their deer on their farms through use of topos and discussion of lay of land and its features. They talk a lot of food plots, they have history with many bucks which is neat and often some public hunts that are always interesting. Well produced videos with a lot of knowledge and tips. Last couple seasons are awesome. They have much older seasons that are ok. Plenty of video blogs as well as some podcasts that I'm getting into now. Maybe start with 2016 main videos and I guarantee you'll be hooked too. Remember to always dream big!
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:02 am

mspaci wrote:I dont watch any hunting TV

Getting to this point as well, just too busy with other stuff. Week before my season opens I might catch a show or two but other than I haven't watched a single show all year, can't say I have missed them, more fun to make your own memories. ;)
oldrank

Unread postby oldrank » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:21 pm

I do not have the attention span to watch any of them. Most are so far away from how I hunt I just cannot connect with them. I will skim through some YouTube videos on rare occasion.
Lastcast#1

Unread postby Lastcast#1 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:40 pm

Watch a little U tube. I enjoy Clay Hayes vids and short films. Makes me want to try a traditional bow. Behind the bow is cool.

Ditched cable a decade ago.

Chad

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”