Opening Day Freezer Fiesta!

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Re: Opening Day Freezer Fiesta!

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:10 am

PK_ wrote:
Dewey wrote:
Singing Bridge wrote:
john1984 wrote:You did that pretty quick, looks delicious

I'm allergic to deer so I take it to a processor. For example, while I'm gutting a buck if I brush the back of my hand against my face... my eye on that side will swell shut.

Wow that sucks. :o

What specifically are you allergic to.....hair, dander, blood?

I am allergic to them as well, go figure :lol:

I don’t have too much trouble as long as I don’t touch too much hide and then touch my face or cut thru too much hair while it is hanging(hair then falls around my face/nose).

That looks delicious SB.

Thank you sir!

Singing Bridge
500 Club

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:13 am

Stanley wrote:Beings though you're allergic to deer I'll take all that meat off your hands and no charge. ;) :lol:

:lol: Stan, if it reaches the point that I can't be around it I will have it shipped to you- no one on the Beast deserves it more!
seazofcheeze
500 Club

Unread postby seazofcheeze » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:16 am

Singing Bridge wrote:I'm allergic to the dander- and yes it sucks! :lol:

Same here. I wear shoulder length gloves whrn gutting, because I get hives from the dander. I don't think my allergy is quite as bad though, never had eyes swell shut.
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:45 pm

Singing Bridge wrote:I'm allergic to the dander- and yes it sucks! :lol:

You made me hungry and weirded me out :lol: :clap:
nor' easter

Unread postby nor' easter » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Singing Bridge wrote:

I'm allergic to deer so I take it to a processor. For example, while I'm gutting a buck if I brush the back of my hand against my face... my eye on that side will swell shut.

I have the same issue. The back of my hands and wrist breakout in hives everytime I gut a deer. If I touch my neck or face they burn, swell, and itch like crazy. I actually carry benadryl with me now when I hunt. I'm still able to process deer for myself and my buddies, but I make sure to wear gloves while skinning. My wife thinks it's hilarious that I spend so much time scouting and chasing deer and then have an allergic reaction when I finally get one.
Singing Bridge
500 Club

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:42 am

nor' easter wrote:
Singing Bridge wrote:

I have the same issue. The back of my hands and wrist breakout in hives everytime I gut a deer. If I touch my neck or face they burn, swell, and itch like crazy. I actually carry benadryl with me now when I hunt. I'm still able to process deer for myself and my buddies, but I make sure to wear gloves while skinning. My wife thinks it's hilarious that I spend so much time scouting and chasing deer and then have an allergic reaction when I finally get one.

:lol: Yes, I've had a lot of people ask why I would deer hunt when allergic to them. It's just the way it has to be!
Buckshot20
500 Club

Unread postby Buckshot20 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:51 am

Awesome bridge.
nor' easter

Unread postby nor' easter » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:09 pm

Singing Bridge wrote:
nor' easter wrote:
Singing Bridge wrote:

:lol: Yes, I've had a lot of people ask why I would deer hunt when allergic to them. It's just the way it has to be!

Thankfully we aren't allergic to all of that delicious venison!

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”