The Modern Lazy Hunter

This forum section is for the select few who believe in hard work and refuse to “Buy” success.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

tgreeno
500 Club

Re: The Modern Lazy Hunter

Unread postby tgreeno » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:05 am

I know many guys who call themselves "hunters".

Very few of them I actually consider "hunters". My definition of a "hunter" differs greatly from many other peoples.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:09 am

Babshaft wrote:
Jonny wrote:Lots of animals love water more than people give them credit for. Have seen lots of deer swimming and frolicking in the backwaters where I fish. Heck I have seen squirrels out swimming, and my buddy hit a coyote with his boat a few years ago. Figure that out. Bears swim as well. Saw one do a belly flop a couple years back. Almost peed myself laughing. Thought it was dead given how loud that splash was.

Hahahaha I got a good chuckle out of the bear. It's crazy how far some animals will swim as well. Last summer, two FLW anglers from Ontario (Chris and Corey Johnston) used their boat in a tournament on the St. Lawrence river to protect a buck that decided it was going to swim the 800 meters across the river.

I'd love to see a black bear swimming. Bucket list of cool animal things to see for sure.

Yeah every time I see a bear I don't know whether to be scared of it, want to kill it and eat it, or give it a big hug cause they just look so soft and cuddly :romance-grouphug: :lol:
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?
Babshaft
500 Club

Unread postby Babshaft » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Jonny wrote:
Babshaft wrote:
Jonny wrote:Lots of animals love water more than people give them credit for. Have seen lots of deer swimming and frolicking in the backwaters where I fish. Heck I have seen squirrels out swimming, and my buddy hit a coyote with his boat a few years ago. Figure that out. Bears swim as well. Saw one do a belly flop a couple years back. Almost peed myself laughing. Thought it was dead given how loud that splash was.

Hahahaha I got a good chuckle out of the bear. It's crazy how far some animals will swim as well. Last summer, two FLW anglers from Ontario (Chris and Corey Johnston) used their boat in a tournament on the St. Lawrence river to protect a buck that decided it was going to swim the 800 meters across the river.

I'd love to see a black bear swimming. Bucket list of cool animal things to see for sure.

Yeah every time I see a bear I don't know whether to be scared of it, want to kill it and eat it, or give it a big hug cause they just look so soft and cuddly :romance-grouphug: :lol:

Hahahahahaha awesome. You sure you’re not Canadian eh? Lol

• Advertisement

Return to “Public Land Hunting”