Milwaukee Charter Fishing

• Advertisement

HB Store

adrenalin
500 Club

Milwaukee Charter Fishing

Postby adrenalin » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Well I know its been a while since I put up a report so figured I would. Fishing has been good this season. Other than a slow period a few weeks ago its been good. The fish are big this year. There are some huge kings out there, thursday we had 4 kings between 18-21 pounds. This is the year for some real hogs. There are already reports of fish over 30 pounds this year. That hasnt happened for a long time so its pretty cool to see. The season started slow with booking but is picking up speed quick. I know there was some talk about a hunting beast trip so figured I would let you guys know how its going.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Jackson Marsh

Re: Milwaukee Charter Fishing

Postby Jackson Marsh » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:28 pm

adrenalin wrote:Well I know its been a while since I put up a report so figured I would. Fishing has been good this season. Other than a slow period a few weeks ago its been good. The fish are big this year. There are some huge kings out there, thursday we had 4 kings between 18-21 pounds. This is the year for some real hogs. There are already reports of fish over 30 pounds this year. That hasnt happened for a long time so its pretty cool to see. The season started slow with booking but is picking up speed quick. I know there was some talk about a hunting beast trip so figured I would let you guys know how its going.

Sounds like a good time to fish! I booked with Adrenalin for the last week in July......should be fun!

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Postby dan » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Thanks for the update Russ... I am real busy, but would like to try and plan another trip with you for kings.
adrenalin
500 Club

Postby adrenalin » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:50 am

Jackson Marsh wrote:
adrenalin wrote:Well I know its been a while since I put up a report so figured I would. Fishing has been good this season. Other than a slow period a few weeks ago its been good. The fish are big this year. There are some huge kings out there, thursday we had 4 kings between 18-21 pounds. This is the year for some real hogs. There are already reports of fish over 30 pounds this year. That hasnt happened for a long time so its pretty cool to see. The season started slow with booking but is picking up speed quick. I know there was some talk about a hunting beast trip so figured I would let you guys know how its going.

Sounds like a good time to fish! I booked with Adrenalin for the last week in July......should be fun!

Ya should be good fishing then. Im sure we will find some big ones

Bucky

Postby Bucky » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:06 am

I'd be interested in going if someone is looking for a group....

"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear

Return to “Great Lakes Fishing”