Bucket list.... check!

  • Advertisement

HB Store


Bucky
Posts: 5532
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 am
Status: Offline

Bucket list.... check!

Postby Bucky » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:04 am

I have wanted a 50"+ for a few years.... decided to get serious about it!

Image

Image

50.5"×21.5" 30lbs+

[ Post made via Android ] Image


"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
BassBoysLLP
500 Club
Posts: 9419
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:28 am
Location: Central WI
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby BassBoysLLP » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:07 am

:clap:

Good Work!
Melting snowflakes one at a time.
dreaming bucks
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby dreaming bucks » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:07 am

What a fish! Congrats Bucky!!!!! Are you getting a replica made?
Bucky
Posts: 5532
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 am
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby Bucky » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:08 am

dreaming bucks wrote:What a fish! Congrats Bucky!!!!! Are you getting a replica made?


Probably.... unless I get a bigger one! :D

10 more days of chasing water wolves then I'm gonna get serious about filling my buck tag

For those that want to catch one.... I trolled for 9.5hrs without a strike!
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
User avatar
Jackson Marsh
Moderator
Posts: 11327
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:11 am
Location: SE WI
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby Jackson Marsh » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:11 am

Outstanding! You are on a roll, I think you will stick a slob this year! :clap:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
dreaming bucks
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby dreaming bucks » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:14 am

Ok Bucky............. so you can check that off the bucket list for fish.......... Now, what's the goal for a whitetail ?
Bucky
Posts: 5532
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 am
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby Bucky » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:18 am

dreaming bucks wrote:Ok Bucky............. so you can check that off the bucket list for fish.......... Now, what's the goal for a whitetail ?


I shot a 186" so I'm pretty satisfied with that.... :lol:

But I would like to kill a 50"+ moose, start with a DIY elk or two, then kill a P&Y, 175"+ mule deer.... and the list goes on ;)
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
BassBoysLLP
500 Club
Posts: 9419
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:28 am
Location: Central WI
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby BassBoysLLP » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:21 am

Bucky wrote:
dreaming bucks wrote:What a fish! Congrats Bucky!!!!! Are you getting a replica made?


Probably.... unless I get a bigger one! :D

10 more days of chasing water wolves then I'm gonna get serious about filling my buck tag

For those that want to catch one.... I trolled for 9.5hrs without a strike!


That's how it is out there for a lot of guys. Slow action for hours-days followed by a relatively short window when you put a couple nice ones in the boat. Hopefully that next one is close!

Recommend Fittante out of Antigo for the replica

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Melting snowflakes one at a time.
Sweet Shot 7
500 Club
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:12 am
Location: O-H-I-O
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby Sweet Shot 7 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:22 am

Awesome fish!!!! I would love to catch a big muskie! My biggest fish is a 20lb stiper out of Lake Cumberland Ky. Congrats!
Bucky
Posts: 5532
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 am
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby Bucky » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:22 am

BassBoysLLP wrote:
Bucky wrote:
dreaming bucks wrote:What a fish! Congrats Bucky!!!!! Are you getting a replica made?


Probably.... unless I get a bigger one! :D

10 more days of chasing water wolves then I'm gonna get serious about filling my buck tag

For those that want to catch one.... I trolled for 9.5hrs without a strike!


That's how it is out there for a lot of guys. Slow action for hours-days followed by a relatively short window when you put a couple nice ones in the boat. Hopefully that next one is close!

Recommend Fittante out of Antigo for the replica

[ Post made via Android ] Image


I used Lax on my northern and love the mount... Rick Lax is gonna be getting a call.. but wife said family vacation 1st! :lol:
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
User avatar
headgear
500 Club
Posts: 8548
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:21 am
Location: Northern Minnesota
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby headgear » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:24 am

Awsome Bucky!
solocam88
500 Club
Posts: 1169
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:10 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby solocam88 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:24 am

Awesome fish nice work

[ Post made via Android ] Image
dreaming bucks
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby dreaming bucks » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:27 am

Not to change the subject, but , a 186" ? Holy crap, I don't remember, was that in recent years? Do you have any pics available of that pig?
BassBoysLLP
500 Club
Posts: 9419
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:28 am
Location: Central WI
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby BassBoysLLP » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:28 am

Bucky wrote:
BassBoysLLP wrote:
Bucky wrote:
dreaming bucks wrote:What a fish! Congrats Bucky!!!!! Are you getting a replica made?


Probably.... unless I get a bigger one! :D

10 more days of chasing water wolves then I'm gonna get serious about filling my buck tag

For those that want to catch one.... I trolled for 9.5hrs without a strike!


That's how it is out there for a lot of guys. Slow action for hours-days followed by a relatively short window when you put a couple nice ones in the boat. Hopefully that next one is close!

Recommend Fittante out of Antigo for the replica

[ Post made via Android ] Image


I used Lax on my northern and love the mount... Rick Lax is gonna be getting a call.. but wife said family vacation 1st! :lol:



Tough to sneak a 50" musky into the house. ;) Hahahahaha
Melting snowflakes one at a time.
User avatar
BigHunt
Posts: 11880
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Wisconsin
Status: Offline

Re: Bucket list.... check!

Postby BigHunt » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:29 am

Wow

[ Post made via Android ] Image
HUNT LIKE A BEAST

Return to “Great Lakes Fishing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest