Check out this public land

Post topo’s and Aerial photos for free advice. Food plotting, land manipulation, water holes, ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Dcella

Check out this public land

Unread postby Dcella » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:29 am

Would like opinions on how to best access this property. I have saw some big deer on this said piece but access is limited. Also would appreciate the better terrain features to hunt around.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dcella

Re: Check out this public land

Unread postby Dcella » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:39 am

As shown in these pictures, this is my route of travel they the property and my only means of access
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
seazofcheeze
500 Club

Unread postby seazofcheeze » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:03 am

If it was me, I'd start scouting/hunting around the red dots (hard tonsee, but there are 5 spots marked). This would be for rut travel. Early season likely needs a lot more boots on the ground.

20190801_080047.jpg
Dcella

Unread postby Dcella » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:19 am

Seazofcheeze thank you but as the last picture with the green shading is that what signifies what is public land. That last dot to the left is not accessible. The rest I will definitely check out with boots on ground.

• Advertisement

Return to “Land Management”