December 10th dead line

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Uncle Lou

Re: December 10th dead line

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:46 pm

For you residents that have been doing it a long time, sounds like you have a good routine down for remembering. I don't think it helps with recruitment for first time residents and sure doesn't help promote your resources to non-residents.

Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
Mike Foss
500 Club

Unread postby Mike Foss » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Uncle Lou wrote:For you residents that have been doing it a long time, sounds like you have a good routine down for remembering. I don't think it helps with recruitment for first time residents and sure doesn't help promote your resources to non-residents.
Every first timer and non-residents will fully understand the process by the time they receive their tag. The process is so simple and only costs less than $5 to apply. Any new applier should read & ask questions about the applying process anyways. I don't see a problem here.
Ol Split ( ) Toes
500 Club

Unread postby Ol Split ( ) Toes » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:56 pm

I also like how wisconsin does it. Here we are allowed to start baiting April 15 if we choose, it sure is nice knowing you have a tag prior to all the hard work, if you choose to diy.
kurt

Unread postby kurt » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Got 10 points and have a group of 4 family members going to NWO. Pretty excited
Mike Foss
500 Club

Unread postby Mike Foss » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:24 am

kurt wrote:Got 10 points and have a group of4 family members going to NWO. Pretty excited

You made a great choice :clap: .... very few Guides I know will work harder than Robert!

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”