Bear Hunting Seminars

The Beast’s of the North woods. Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Freelance Bowhunter
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bernie.barringer.5/

Bear Hunting Seminars

Unread postby Freelance Bowhunter » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:15 am

Hi all, just wanted to make you aware that I will be doing seminars at the Field & Stream Deer and Turkey Classic in Madison April 6-8, 2018. It's been three years since I have done seminars at this show and I have a couple new things I will be going over, in addition to some of my strategies for targeting large, mature bears.

The seminars are at 7:15 pm April 6, 1:30 pm April 7, and 1:30 pm April 8. It would be interesting to meet some of the people from this forum so stop by. Between seminars I will be spending some time in the booths of Northwoods Bear Products and Wildlife Research Center.

If you have topics you think should be covered post them here in case they are not already in my outline.

stash59

Re: Bear Hunting Seminars

Unread postby stash59 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:41 am

8-)
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
strutnrut716
500 Club

Unread postby strutnrut716 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Very Nice ! Thanks for the heads up, marking it on the calendar ... 8-) 8-)
Freelance Bowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby Freelance Bowhunter » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:16 am

Here's a bump. Would enjoy meeting other people from this site. I will also be doing bear hunting seminars at the Minnesota Deer Classic again this year, March 9-11.
Freelance Bowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby Freelance Bowhunter » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:09 pm

One more bump, the Minnesota Deer Classic is this weekend. I'll be doing one seminar Friday, two Saturday and one Sunday. I'll also be spending time in the Northwoods Bear Products booth and the Wildlife Research Center booth. Stop by and say hello!
Mike Foss
500 Club

Unread postby Mike Foss » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Freelance Bowhunter wrote:One more bump, the Minnesota Deer Classic is this weekend. I'll be doing one seminar Friday, two Saturday and one Sunday. I'll also be spending time in the Northwoods Bear Products booth and the Wildlife Research Center booth. Stop by and say hello!

I wish I could stop by and meet you, lets talk Quietkat Fat tire bikes sometime as I am getting the whole 2018 package. Unfortunitly I am layed up from surgery for a few months, cant wait to get on that bike. Have fun at the MDC
NEbowman

Unread postby NEbowman » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Man, I'd love to go to a bear seminar like that, unfortunately it's halfway across the country from me. Hope you have a great turn out.

• Advertisement

Return to “Bear Hunting”