2018 beast pot call

Bird Beast Behaviors, Hunting Stories, Pictures, Tactics, Q&A.
  • Advertisement

HB Store


User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby burkhart » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 am

tgreeno wrote:Burk
May 9th-15th for me.


Sounds good just be advised If dates overlap I’ll cut down the days by a few so everyone gets a crack


User avatar
thwack16
500 Club
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:07 pm
Location: MS
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby thwack16 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:50 am

burkhart wrote:Pot ordered today: walnut with slate nothing fancy but it’s a beast pot call.

We had a good run last year with the call and a lot of birds died because of it.

So far name wise I have starting in march. If i dont have dates by your name I need them.

Jwilkstw- March 31 April 1
Backstraps- April 2/3???
Buckshot 20- April 4/5/6
Thwack-???
Rutnstrut-???
Tgreeno-???
Doe collector- ???
Muddy-???
Gjs4-???

All please be prompt on communication and shipping for the next beast. And please don’t be shy about wanting to join in. I’d like this call to go coast to coast and run for months before Mr Infalt hangs it up.


We open March 15 Burk. I can start with it then or take it whenever.
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby burkhart » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:54 am

thwack16 wrote:
burkhart wrote:Pot ordered today: walnut with slate nothing fancy but it’s a beast pot call.

We had a good run last year with the call and a lot of birds died because of it.

So far name wise I have starting in march. If i dont have dates by your name I need them.

Jwilkstw- March 31 April 1
Backstraps- April 2/3???
Buckshot 20- April 4/5/6
Thwack-???
Rutnstrut-???
Tgreeno-???
Doe collector- ???
Muddy-???
Gjs4-???

All please be prompt on communication and shipping for the next beast. And please don’t be shy about wanting to join in. I’d like this call to go coast to coast and run for months before Mr Infalt hangs it up.


We open March 15 Burk. I can start with it then or take it whenever.


Ok I’ll get it put together and have it head your way I’m pretty sure you will be first that’s early
User avatar
thwack16
500 Club
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:07 pm
Location: MS
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby thwack16 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:58 am

burkhart wrote:
thwack16 wrote:
burkhart wrote:Pot ordered today: walnut with slate nothing fancy but it’s a beast pot call.

We had a good run last year with the call and a lot of birds died because of it.

So far name wise I have starting in march. If i dont have dates by your name I need them.

Jwilkstw- March 31 April 1
Backstraps- April 2/3???
Buckshot 20- April 4/5/6
Thwack-???
Rutnstrut-???
Tgreeno-???
Doe collector- ???
Muddy-???
Gjs4-???

All please be prompt on communication and shipping for the next beast. And please don’t be shy about wanting to join in. I’d like this call to go coast to coast and run for months before Mr Infalt hangs it up.


We open March 15 Burk. I can start with it then or take it whenever.


Ok I’ll get it put together and have it head your way I’m pretty sure you will be first that’s early


Only thing that opens earlier to my knowledge is Hawaii and Florida's south zone. Bama opens March 15 as well.
User avatar
backstraps
Posts: 4490
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 pm
Location: Tennessee
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby backstraps » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:50 pm

I am good with any date and time frame, my season is:
March 31-May 13

However, I am not sure transit times will allow the schedule as is... unless we overnight the call to the next beast.

Just a thought
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby burkhart » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:30 pm

backstraps wrote:I am good with any date and time frame, my season is:
March 31-May 13

However, I am not sure transit times will allow the schedule as is... unless we overnight the call to the next beast.

Just a thought

Yes I was thinking that too I’ll relook at the schedule after I get everyone’s dates
User avatar
backstraps
Posts: 4490
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 pm
Location: Tennessee
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby backstraps » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:46 pm

Also Burk if the list gets congested, I was able to participate last season, so if someone needs my slot that's cool with me. If there is a slot available, any time frame is good with me. I will be glad to give it a run :)

Thanks for doing this again this year
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby burkhart » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:55 am

Image

Assembly this weekend. Walnut with slate over glass
User avatar
thwack16
500 Club
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:07 pm
Location: MS
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby thwack16 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:09 am

Looking good!
User avatar
gjs4
500 Club
Posts: 1861
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:11 pm
Location: Western NY
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby gjs4 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:58 pm

Anytime in May works for me
Green and growing... Or red and rotting
User avatar
BigHunt
Posts: 11878
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Wisconsin
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby BigHunt » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:00 am

I'd be down..... looking to whack and stack this year. :twisted: :lol:
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby burkhart » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:08 am

BigHunt wrote:I'd be down..... looking to whack and stack this year. :twisted: :lol:


Don’t you whack and stack every year???? Let me know what dates you pull
User avatar
BigHunt
Posts: 11878
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Wisconsin
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby BigHunt » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:01 am

burkhart wrote:
BigHunt wrote:I'd be down..... looking to whack and stack this year. :twisted: :lol:


Don’t you whack and stack every year???? Let me know what dates you pull

Lolololol ...... ;)

Will do
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby burkhart » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:13 am

It has begun

Image
User avatar
burkhart
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am
Location: MISSOURI
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 beast pot call

Postby burkhart » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:00 am

Call is at thwack with a special surprise for everyone this year. Good Luck everyone!!

Return to “Turkey Hunting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest