Trade a 8.5 lone wolf for Assault and sticks.

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

daveynewman
500 Club

Re: Trade a 8.5 lone wolf for Assault and sticks.

Unread postby daveynewman » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:14 am

Jhand wrote:
daveynewman wrote:If say keep it they are very hard to come across. I traded mine away cuz it collected dust and the trade just made sense for me. I love the stand but I'd rather it go to some one who will use it

I'm using it right now.. :D

Lol hope it helps get blood on ur arrows

BamaLonewolf24!

Unread postby BamaLonewolf24! » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:34 pm

Only way I would trade it would be for a
Newer assault and a set of climbing sticks hawk helium or lone wolf.
Blinginpse

Unread postby Blinginpse » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:16 am

Are the 8.5# stands worth that much more that person need trade stand and boot with sticks?
Nelson87
500 Club

Unread postby Nelson87 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:26 am

Blinginpse wrote:Are the 8.5# stands worth that much more that person need trade stand and boot with sticks?

I wondered the same thing. It seems the 8.5 stands are highly sought after but then it seems like there are plenty of people who don't like them either. Or the newer assaults for that matter. Do a search for assault vs alpha and there's plenty of guys that don't like even the newer assaults.

Does the fact that they are hard to come by make them more tempting? Not trying to judge the OP at all. Just wondering if they're all they are hyped up to be. Guess I need to get my hands on 1 and see for myself. :D
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:01 am

Nelson87 wrote:
Blinginpse wrote:Are the 8.5# stands worth that much more that person need trade stand and boot with sticks?

I wondered the same thing. It seems the 8.5 stands are highly sought after but then it seems like there are plenty of people who don't like them either. Or the newer assaults for that matter. Do a search for assault vs alpha and there's plenty of guys that don't like even the newer assaults.

Does the fact that they are hard to come by make them more tempting? Not trying to judge the OP at all. Just wondering if they're all they are hyped up to be. Guess I need to get my hands on 1 and see for myself. :D

Some people really get into the lighter weight. I have the newer version of the 8.5, it has 2 buttons, and the new tube with sliding adjustment. Love mine, and honestly wouldn’t like saving a pound or two to lose some nice added features.

Physically I don’t know if I would fit on the new assault. My heels are the only thing that fits on my assault when I sit. The new one I don’t know if I would be able to sit.

But if I had to sell a stand, and could only have one, it would be the alpha. Just because it’s worth it’s weight with size 15’s and an iwom during the rut and gun season. My assault would just be too small
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?
Jhand
500 Club
Facebook: n/a

Unread postby Jhand » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:17 am

Jonny wrote:
Nelson87 wrote:

Some people really get into the lighter weight. I have the newer version of the 8.5, it has 2 buttons, and the new tube with sliding adjustment. Love mine, and honestly wouldn’t like saving a pound or two to lose some nice added features.

Physically I don’t know if I would fit on the new assault. My heels are the only thing that fits on my assault when I sit. The new one I don’t know if I would be able to sit.

But if I had to sell a stand, and could only have one, it would be the alpha. Just because it’s worth it’s weight with size 15’s and an iwom during the rut and gun season. My assault would just be too small

I'm the opposite I would rather sell my alpha then my assault. Have a 8.5 and the only difference I notice between that and the alpha is that my boots seem to rub against the cables more on the assault. And the seat is alot smaller which i dont find to be an issue. But I'm only like 170lbs with a size 12. The assault weighed in at just under 9lbs with strap compared to my alpha that was right at 12lb with strap. But if you can get a brand new alpha for the same price or even cheaper then a used 8.5 assault it would be hard for me not to choice the brand new alpha.
Blinginpse

Unread postby Blinginpse » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:05 am

I have a alpha that I use attimes and I have just picked up anassault for 75$. I just didn't think these assaults was Valued 100-150$ More than a newer one

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”