Beast Gear Climbing Sticks In-Stock 10/08/2019

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

76chevy
500 Club

Re: Beast Gear Climbing Sticks In-Stock 10/08/2019

Unread postby 76chevy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:05 am

Good for you!!

I too follow the Dave Ramsey system.

The house will be paid off in <5 yrs then saving for hunting property...

It's worth it to have NO debt....

gsquared23 wrote:
vermonthunter16 wrote:Man... some of you may understand what I mean by this. I really want to pick up 4, but Dave Ramsey says no :roll: . Srupid student loan debt.

Good for you! I just paid off my student loans and I’m currently in baby step 3 which I’m about finished with, so now setting up the 529s for the kids and mutual funds and index funds. I really wanted a single beast stick, but I want to start building my financial future more. So maybe a beast stick next year....
Last edited by 76chevy on Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

". . . there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun." --Fred Bear
ThePreBanMan
500 Club

Unread postby ThePreBanMan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:06 am

gsquared23 wrote:
jporcello wrote:
gsquared23 wrote:
vermonthunter16 wrote:Man... some of you may understand what I mean by this. I really want to pick up 4, but Dave Ramsey says no :roll: . Srupid student loan debt.

Good for you! I just paid off my student loans and I’m currently in baby step 3 which I’m about finished with, so now setting up the 529s for the kids and mutual funds and index funds. I really wanted a single beast stick, but I want to start building my financial future more. So maybe a beast stick next year....

just put it in your budget for the next 8months, $10/month, as long as the the wife agrees to the budget your all good

Not to sound like a disciple, but Ramsey’s system is pretty stringent. Doing a plan halfway or “-ish” isn’t really doing the plan at all. The guy is a multimillionaire and I’m worth nothing, so I’m going to follow his plan. Just like if I want to shoot some bucks on public land, I’m not going to do my halfway plan that doesn’t work, I’m going to follow Dan’s. Plus I don’t NEED another stick, it’s a “want” right now so the muddy pro sticks I have will just have to do.

Nothing worth having ever comes easy...... Nothing. If that means carrying some extra weight on the back, then you can laugh while you carry that weight all the way to the bank my friend...
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:20 am

Guess this Beast sticks in stock thread is officially done. :lol:
76chevy
500 Club

Unread postby 76chevy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:20 am

Dewey wrote:Guess this Beast sticks in stock thread is officially done. :lol:

They went QUICK!
". . . there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun." --Fred Bear
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am

76chevy wrote:
Dewey wrote:Guess this Beast sticks in stock thread is officially done. :lol:

They went QUICK!

That’s a good thing. Hopefully future batches go just as quick. 8-)
83mulligan

Unread postby 83mulligan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:15 pm

I'm excited to get mine and try them. I run LW sticks now and don't like carrying the length or only having one side to stand on. I also don't love the way they stack. The beast sticks look like they will stack solid and pack easier.
tundra@1

Unread postby tundra@1 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:54 pm

glad to hear about the sticks success,,,,, wish I could have been able to get some, but unless production really ramps up, probably will never happen,,,,,,,,,,,,,, been out west for the last 4 weeks hunting, now in Iowa, with friends, and checking in, since I own no smart phone etc,,,,,,,,

its a great stick, no question about it,,,, the best out there, no doubt in my mind, but unless their is serious production, most will never get there hands on them

I hope everyone the best, if you saw the car kill last night, I saw outside of Marshaltown, you would have cried for a week

all stay well
Raven13

Unread postby Raven13 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:18 am

I watched the THP video with Dan, he said about sticks coming back available soon, and thought. I’m going to keep an eye on them. I want a set bad. Well then I got on here and realized I missed this thread and the inventory! Guess I should have realized they put the videos out a few days later. :doh:
RookieBeast2019

Unread postby RookieBeast2019 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:20 am

When’s the next sale?

Website said second week in November so Sunday? Monday?

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”