Marsh or Swamp Bedding DVD?

• Advertisement

HB Store

Schaef7

Marsh or Swamp Bedding DVD?

Unread postby Schaef7 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:43 am

I was wondering what DVD I should purchase from Stealth Outdoors. Should I get the marsh or swamp bedding DVD? Can you give reasons on why you would purchase one over the other?

mipubbucks24
500 Club

Re: Marsh or Swamp Bedding DVD?

Unread postby mipubbucks24 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:31 am

Both are great but I feel like the marsh is the foundation for the swamp, but I would say buy both.
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:52 pm

You’ll get good info out of both, so I’d say go with the one that most resembles the terrain you hunt.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
HEINEN86

Unread postby HEINEN86 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:41 am

I bought the Marsh bedding DVD and absolutely love it. So much information packed in it. Learned so much. I have hunted hard woods all my life but recently bought 40 acres in a well known marsh February and realized quickly this is a whole new ball game. I have both Marsh Bedding and the Hunting Marsh Bucks DVDs. If you're hunting a swamp get the swamp dvd....If you are hunting a sea of cattails like I will be get those....
Randyflash

Unread postby Randyflash » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:01 am

I would start with Marsh bedding, it sets up the rest of the videos. Honestly if you are able you should get them all. Even the videos that cover types of properties that you don’t hunt are helpful. there is so much good info you will still gain insights that will be helpful sooner or later.

• Advertisement

Return to “Extreme Whitetail Tactics”