HB Store

Dewey

Re: Hunting Beast stand shipping call!

Unread postby Dewey » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:30 pm

Dhoff wrote:
Dewey wrote:
Dewey wrote:
Dewey wrote:
Dewey wrote:Just got my shipping notification. Label created but UPS didn’t pick up yet. Order number mid-5700’s.

Just got another notification it’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow. :dance:

UPS notified me this morning my stand will now NOT be delivered today and delivery date will be updated tomorrow. :?

No fault of Beast Gear whatsoever. UPS has just been very flaky for me lately.

The Eagle Has Landed. :D

Thats hilarious. I was off work the day mine shipped and kept looking out the front door all day and looking at shipping info. It just said by 9pm... I didn't get much accomplished that day.

UPS has a live tracking app where you can follow the progress of the truck. He was a few blocks away and then headed south out of town as I watched getting more and more anxious where he was going with my stand. A half hour later he came back and delivered. Pretty sure he was just messing with me. :lol:

LeeKov
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/lee.kovarik

Unread postby LeeKov » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:54 pm

LeeKov wrote:Hello beasts!!! I know everyone who has ordered the beast stand is anxiously awaiting their “your work of art has shipped” notification in their emails inbox.... so I thought I’d try to reach out and ask... where are you on the list? I ordered during the second batch... and I ordered in March. I feel like it will be some time until mine hits the box... and hops on the truck... but I thought it would be cool if you posted your order date or your order number if comfortable, when your order ships! That way guys like me down on the list might have a time line on when it will be coming! I talked to a guy last week who said he was order number 52xxxx something I don’t remember... I’m in the 59’s so just looking forward to see where it’s all at! Thanks if you participate! I think this would be a cool thing to track coni go these next few weeks/months!

Update!!! Got mine!! Order 5919..... ordered mid March. Love it. Few things.....

Got this new piece in the mail this weekend. It was delivered yesterday after I had gone into work:( for a 24 hour shift. So I couldn’t get hands on until today... but it was worth the wait! Super happy to get this thing in and excited to get to using it. If you have any questions about this thing post it... I will answer it to the best of my ability.
To give some first look opinions... it’s truly like nothing I have ever held before. I am super interested in getting my hands onto a lwcg .5... or even a 1.0 to compare... but as of right now. It’s truly amazing. The fit and finish is second to none. I have heard guys complaining about the lwcg stands having sharp edges... this has none. The sharpest edges are the seat post... and the post corners are just like the corners on the beast sticks. Non-sharp. Lol. Just a nice edge. The platform has a nice edge inside and out... and the whole finish feels “soft” to the touch... if that makes sense.
I like the holes in the platform for where the versa buttons seat... I like the width of the upper versa button (picture below) it’s wide enough I can attach a strap there, and use that to secure gear to the platform. Huge plus to me with that. The lower versa button... I feel like could be centered better... it’s pretty tight to the platform on one side.. and as you see in the picture, that’s where I attached the back pack straps because that’s the flattest option in the area for attaching them... the width of the straps is a little thick for that area... and the manual doesn’t really cover where to put the straps so it’s all just up to you to figure out. The strap is kind of confusing... so I just threw them on how ever. Lol I wanted to just see how what comes with it would look like. I honestly would like to see better straps, in comparison to lwcg, they send stand with upgraded pack straps.. I’d rather pay 650 for a stand and upgraded straps than 625 and then need to go find some straps else where. I have ordered lwcg straps as that’s what I ran on my novix echo last yr and really liked them. Moving forward from that... and back on point of ther versa button... the close tolerance where I have the straps and the versa button... it’s not really easy to add a synch strap to tie gear dow. It’s close. But also not the end of the world.
The seat pad... I like the Velcro straps that come with it to hold the pad on... super nice. Good length... the pad fits a little weird. When centering it on the seat, that foam pad hits the post... not the end of the world, I think it’s a little forward. But I can see it designed that way so it has a front edge over hang to help prevent the seat digging into the back of your legs. So might be designed that way... but the seat fits snug to the stand. Far better than the echo Velcro seat which is the same as the original lw stands.
It’s super light. Bathroom scale had it at 7.8 lbs with everything on it. 2 straps, shoulder straps, and seat pad... what ever comes with it... it was on it. Lol
It’s truly amazing how low profile this whole stand is.
But that’s not picking the stand as best as I can complaining about what ever I could possibly find to complain. I have not got it to a tree yet. I got a sick like guy at the house so that my priority right now getting him up and running. But post the questions below... I’ll look at it and give you the best response that I can. And I’m sure other guys will give their opinions as well.
Almost forgot... the platform. I live the shape and the size. Knocked or out of the park. Some people have been voicing concern about the cables... they do get thin... but I don’t see how that’s an issue... if your facing forward... put your heels together and toes out... maybe it’s just the countless hours standing at attention I have done in the military... but it ain’t bad. Lol if you don’t want to stand like that... turn side ways and put your shoulder to the tree... that’s probably how you should be standing any ways ready to draw and fire. The wider portion of the back platform is nice for turning sideways.
My final opinion on the fresh out the box... worth the money and the wait. No regrets... only thing I wish I could change... I wish I had this stand a few years ago!!! Would have made a few things easier. Lol!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gostovp

Unread postby gostovp » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:38 am

Got my stand today…
I ordered 13 days ago!!!! Dan said it would be 3-4 weeks.. and it made it in under 2… unbelievable service… and the stand is a masterpiece!
Jimmy wallhanger
500 Club

Unread postby Jimmy wallhanger » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:51 am

Ugh international shipping is taking forever. Only made it to Illinois
"I don't care if you use it or not, I could care less, There's no money in it for me, Im not making any money from scent-lok... I'm making a little bit of royalties from the saddlehunter suit"
WV Bowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby WV Bowhunter » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:05 pm

Got my shipping confirmation!! :dance:
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!!
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:59 pm

gostovp wrote:Got my stand today…
I ordered 13 days ago!!!! Dan said it would be 3-4 weeks.. and it made it in under 2… unbelievable service… and the stand is a masterpiece!

Yep, we caught up to date today!!! Buy now ship now!
Mgaspari

Unread postby Mgaspari » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:39 pm

Guess I am the only one who is a little upset with the shipping of the stands. Last week I was home for three days and no stand, now I am away from home for work until middle of July and the stand arrives. How can Dan say it’s good service when he can’t hit a three day window when I was home??? Maybe a little more effort is needed on his part.
Obviously the above is a joke. Wife open the box while on FaceTime for me, her first reaction was “is this real? ,it is too light”
LeeKov
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/lee.kovarik

Unread postby LeeKov » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:18 pm

Mgaspari wrote:Guess I am the only one who is a little upset with the shipping of the stands. Last week I was home for three days and no stand, now I am away from home for work until middle of July and the stand arrives. How can Dan say it’s good service when he can’t hit a three day window when I was home??? Maybe a little more effort is needed on his part.
Obviously the above is a joke. Wife open the box while on FaceTime for me, her first reaction was “is this real? ,it is too light”

Lol... I was going to say that’s ups not Dan’s fault. Lmao.
But that’s awesome your wife said that. I was hoping mine would arrive Saturday before I had to go to work for 24 hour shift... it didn’t :(. But when I got home and was able to check it out my wife said it was really nice and then told me not to scratch the granite counter top lol.
It truly is a work of art. You will be happy when you get home. The finish on this is awesome.
bgordorfski

Unread postby bgordorfski » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:39 pm

Anyone think about putting that angle on the beast bracket like the climbing stick standoffs have?
Jimmy wallhanger
500 Club

Unread postby Jimmy wallhanger » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:48 am

Touchdown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I don't care if you use it or not, I could care less, There's no money in it for me, Im not making any money from scent-lok... I'm making a little bit of royalties from the saddlehunter suit"
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:03 am

Jimmy wallhanger wrote:Touchdown

abput time!!! :clap:
Jimmy wallhanger
500 Club

Unread postby Jimmy wallhanger » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:54 am

dan wrote:

It's a really really nice treestand. Got dinged with $118 in taxes at the border to put it over a grand Canadain.

Worth every penny. Literally feel like nothing is on my back with the sticks and stand.

My buddy kept telling me I'm crazy to spend this much but he's 325lb and spends a grand on booze, weed and cigarettes in a month....
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:09 am

Jimmy wallhanger wrote:
dan wrote:

It's a really really nice treestand. Got dinged with $118 in taxes at the border to put it over a grand Canadain.

Worth every penny. Literally feel like nothing is on my back with the sticks and stand.

My buddy kept telling me I'm crazy to spend this much but he's 325lb and spends a grand on booze, weed and cigarettes in a month....

Nice to see it you representing in Canada...
minnesotahunter
Facebook: No Facebook

Unread postby minnesotahunter » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:39 am

I might have to start a vote on who has the coolest name on this site. Jimmy Wallhanger is probably gonna get my vote....especially if his name isn't Jimmy.
"If you consider an unsuccessful hunt to be a waste of time, then the true meaning of the chase eludes you all together"
Jimmy wallhanger
500 Club

Unread postby Jimmy wallhanger » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:25 am

minnesotahunter wrote:I might have to start a vote on who has the coolest name on this site. Jimmy Wallhanger is probably gonna get my vote....especially if his name isn't Jimmy.

LOL, I go by James, but call myself Jimmy during self talk.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”