Euro skull ideas?

Discussions about learning taxidermy & picking taxidermist.
Ranger12
500 Club

Euro skull ideas?

Unread postby Ranger12 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:35 am

Hey Guys, I have a ton of little buck skulls that are skinned heads like a euro. Some are bleached, some are natural. I would like to find something to do with them all instead of just let them get covered in dust and spider webs in the garage. Any ideas for me? I seen the skull tree and that’s nice, but I wondered what to do with like 40 of them..
Can you help?

Boogieman1
500 Club

Re: Euro skull ideas?

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:55 am

Would take a heck of a skull tree for 40 euros! I can tell u what not to do with em…. I had a barrel full of some of my early years deer. I had a big wood fence put up around my backyard about 12 years ago. I got the bright idea to put a skull on every post. Within a week squirrels devoured most and the others bleached pretty quick. Wasn’t any giants but a lot of good memories I wish I still had in the barrel. I salvaged some and just hung em randomly in my workshop.
Eat the donut not the hole!
Ranger12
500 Club

Re: Euro skull ideas?

Unread postby Ranger12 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:07 pm

Bummer boog.
I’ll probably just do that and hang them up in the shop I guess. They are all of my younger years deer so I can’t leave them behind and all tho small, I’m still proud of them as they made me the hunter I am today. I was checking to see if there was any unique ideas for them.

• Advertisement

Return to “Taxidermy”