Euro skull ideas?

Discussions about learning taxidermy & picking taxidermist.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Ranger12
500 Club

Euro skull ideas?

Unread postby Ranger12 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:35 am

Hey Guys, I have a ton of little buck skulls that are skinned heads like a euro. Some are bleached, some are natural. I would like to find something to do with them all instead of just let them get covered in dust and spider webs in the garage. Any ideas for me? I seen the skull tree and that’s nice, but I wondered what to do with like 40 of them..
Can you help?

Boogieman1
500 Club

Re: Euro skull ideas?

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:55 am

Would take a heck of a skull tree for 40 euros! I can tell u what not to do with em…. I had a barrel full of some of my early years deer. I had a big wood fence put up around my backyard about 12 years ago. I got the bright idea to put a skull on every post. Within a week squirrels devoured most and the others bleached pretty quick. Wasn’t any giants but a lot of good memories I wish I still had in the barrel. I salvaged some and just hung em randomly in my workshop.
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
Ranger12
500 Club

Unread postby Ranger12 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:07 pm

Bummer boog.
I’ll probably just do that and hang them up in the shop I guess. They are all of my younger years deer so I can’t leave them behind and all tho small, I’m still proud of them as they made me the hunter I am today. I was checking to see if there was any unique ideas for them.
Mr. Lehey

Unread postby Mr. Lehey » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:40 am

I get most of mine dipped in some sort of pattern, looks pretty cool! The 2 are from this past archery season, the white one is my wife’s biggest buck so far.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:50 am

You could make your own skull trees out of a 4x4 (2, 2x4's?), some dowel and some 2x4's for the base. Be cheaper and you could customize it to fit way more skulls on one tree! Then the commercially made ones I've seen!
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Taxidermy”