Looking for lease

Post Hunts & Leases for sale + Questions about outfitters, leases ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Chris76

Looking for lease

Unread postby Chris76 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:06 pm

I am looking for a lease in Pa for me and my son. I will join a lease if someone has a opening. If you can only take one buck I will forfeit my buck tag for my son to have a chance at a buck. He is 12 now and has been hunting with me since he has been 5. He loves it. We do have a lot of state game land but it gets hunted really hard. Last year took my son there and orange was everywhere and when we found a spot that looked safe we was there for about a half hour and some guy came up to use and said he hunts that area. I told him it is open to the public and he was very ignorant and wasn’t saying very nice things so I took my son and left. If my son wasn’t there that would have had a diff result to it. I live the time we have in the woods bc it’s a diff kind of father son bonding. I am a clean cut guy who works hard and isn’t afraid to get dirty. So if you from Pa and reading this and have a opening please give me a reply. I am in Blair county but I will drive a hour or little longer to have a safe place to teach my son. Thank you .......Chris

Lockdown

Re: Looking for lease

Unread postby Lockdown » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:36 pm

Here’s where I’m hoping someone with private access shows that they’ve got a big heart and lets your son hunt for free. Good opportunity to make a positive impact on 2 peoples’ lives!

Good luck on your search Chris!
Trout
500 Club

Re: Looking for lease

Unread postby Trout » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:33 am

I wish you were looking for a spot for him.in northern Michigan so I could help you out. Good luck in your search.

• Advertisement

Return to “Outfitters Guided Hunts and Leases”