Episode 18 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast | Ryan Glitsky | Rule the Rut! |

• Advertisement

HB Store

seazofcheeze
500 Club

Episode 18 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast | Ryan Glitsky | Rule the Rut! |

Unread postby seazofcheeze » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:03 am

In this episode, I catch up with Ryan Glitsky. I first learned about Ryan through Instagram where he goes by Moose1720. Ryan spends a lot of time in the field and is passion for hunting whitetails is obvious. A self-described rut hunter, Ryan has an impressive collection of whitetails from his home state of Pennsylvania and from his travels in the Midwest including Ohio and Iowa. In today’s podcast Ryan and I discuss a range of topics including scrape hunting, trail camera placement, morning, evening, and all day sits. We also discuss Ryan’s experiences hunting different types of terrain in Pennsylvania, including farm country and big woods. We also dive into one of Ryan’s bread and butter tactics, which is finding subtle funnels with boots on the ground scouting. I really enjoyed my conversation with Ryan, and I definitely picked up a tip or two to put in the toolbox going forward.

Audio Download:
https://going4brokeoutdoors.podbean.com/e/ryan-glitsky-rule-the-rut-episode-18-going-4-broke-outdoors-podcast/

YouTube:
https://youtu.be/dpLndzDjolI

Lockdown

Re: Episode 18 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast | Ryan Glitsky | Rule the Rut! |

Unread postby Lockdown » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:47 am

Tuning in now…
Kokes
500 Club

Re: Episode 18 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast | Ryan Glitsky | Rule the Rut! |

Unread postby Kokes » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:47 am

Good stuff Seaz…I listened to this yesterday
NorthStar
500 Club

Unread postby NorthStar » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:39 am

As always, well done! Great content here!
“The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭12:27‬ ‭NIV‬‬
seazofcheeze
500 Club

Unread postby seazofcheeze » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:16 am

Lockdown wrote:Tuning in now…

8-)

Kokes wrote:Good stuff Seaz…I listened to this yesterday

Thanks man! I got pretty behind during the rut and then I had covid starting Nov 8th or 9th, so I was glad to finally get this one out. Ryan definitely knows how to get it done.

NorthStar wrote:As always, well done! Great content here!

Thanks for listening, I appreciate it!

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”