New Dan Infalt Podcast with Whitetail Rendezvous

• Advertisement

HB Store

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: New Dan Infalt Podcast with Whitetail Rendezvous

Unread postby dan » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:51 am

I like the way he put the conversation in print so you can read it or listen to it.
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:36 am

Another great interview Dan!

I like your answer to his question about 5 things to make him a better hunter before next season!

"The first 4 are SCOUT" :D 8-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:37 pm

dan wrote:I like the way he put the conversation in print so you can read it or listen to it.

I agree
I was in a place where I couldnt listen but was able to read it. I like that, and I think a first for me on a podcast. Good thing to is now I get to back and listen :lol:

Good job Dan and Whitetail Rendezvous
burtle

Unread postby burtle » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:47 pm

Awesome podcast

I also like how they wrote out all the questions and answers

You can never go wrong listening to a podcast with Dan though
Polish Hammer1

Unread postby Polish Hammer1 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:34 pm

Without a doubt video and print is awesome I do tons of reading at work ha but videos I can’t hear and once in print it’s always there I follow DeerCast also n while I think good app they should have that option also
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:40 pm

dan wrote:I like the way he put the conversation in print so you can read it or listen to it.

Agreed. I like the option. I will read them if given the choice... Unless I am driving to work in the Falls.

Off to read it!
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:27 pm

8-)

I really liked the transcript. Well done fellas.
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Another winner.

Scout, scout, scout, scout.

Somehow I never feel like I'll get enough in prior to the season. It's nearing green-up and my schedule just isn't scouting friendly right now.

One of the other takeaways was that bit about one or two sits and move on. I get the reason, but I do recall Andre in a different article saying to stay on it if it looks really hot. Maybe I'm mischaracterizing it, but interesting nonetheless.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:47 am

:clap:
Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.
funderburk
500 Club

Unread postby funderburk » Thu May 09, 2019 11:03 pm

tgreeno wrote:Another great interview Dan!

I like your answer to his question about 5 things to make him a better hunter before next season!

"The first 4 are SCOUT" :D 8-)

That was my favorite part, too! Then it was, “Yea...you could practice.” :lol: I love how focused Dan is on getting the job done and doing what it takes. GREAT podcast!
“I’ve always believed that the mind is the best weapon.” John Rambo
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Fri May 10, 2019 4:30 am

This was a good podcast, im surprised it didn't generate more conversation.
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Fri May 10, 2019 5:14 am

dan wrote:This was a good podcast, im surprised it didn't generate more conversation.

So something I noted earlier was the following:

One of the other takeaways was that bit about one or two sits and move on. I get the reason, but I do recall Andre in a different article saying to stay on it if it looks really hot. Maybe I'm mischaracterizing it, but interesting nonetheless.

Did you get the same comparison / contrast between your view on 1-2 sits in an area vs Andre's interview where he said to stay after it when it's hot no matter how many sits? He wasn't advocating sitting the same tree, but the same area. Essentially, hit it until it burns out.

Like I said, maybe I mischaracterized it, but that was a difference between that particular podcast and one from Andre. (either your last YouTube interview or a separate article... I can't remember which at this point)

Just curious if you could elaborate a bit. Thanks.
----------
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Fri May 10, 2019 6:48 am

greenhorndave wrote:
dan wrote:This was a good podcast, im surprised it didn't generate more conversation.

Did you get the same comparison / contrast between your view on 1-2 sits in an area vs Andre's interview where he said to stay after it when it's hot no matter how many sits? He wasn't advocating sitting the same tree, but the same area. Essentially, hit it until it burns out.

Like I said, maybe I mischaracterized it, but that was a difference between that particular podcast and one from Andre. (either your last YouTube interview or a separate article... I can't remember which at this point)

Im not Andrae, so I can't answer for him, but as far as my opinion on this If your not seeing fresh sign or target deer keep moving... If your on him, try again. If not, go find him. Big bucks, especially big pressured bucks, you gotta hunt them down, not expect them to come where you want them to go...
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Fri May 10, 2019 9:08 am

dan wrote:
greenhorndave wrote:

Im not Andrae, so I can't answer for him, but as far as my opinion on this If your not seeing fresh sign or target deer keep moving... If your on him, try again. If not, go find him. Big bucks, especially big pressured bucks, you gotta hunt them down, not expect them to come where you want them to go...

Cool thanks. I think that part about "if you're on him, try again" was basically what he was getting at. Try again, don't just limit yourself to 1-2 sits if you know you're on him. Stay on him until you get him or blow him out.
----------

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”